Size of Scanned PDF Files???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I have a small doubt in my mind which I am sure you guys can solve. I downloaded a copy of a magazine in PDF format containing about 75 pages, all with coloured graphics and text. The file size was only 4.87 MB. Now, when I scan any page from a magazine from my scanner and save it in PDF format, it comes to about 500 KB and that too with poor quality. Then how come these magazines are scanned with such good quality and that too in such small size. Is there any other method of scanning or saving the file???

Chao...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
1st of all... they might not be scanned copy...

u see it can be saved as PDF from the Disging platform... susch as corel draw and in India heavily used PageMaker...

the content are developed their in those software... then they are taken for the prints... so if the magazine wants they can export the total copy in PDF from that development platform... and with combinatioon of Professional Paid tools such as Acrobat Pro... they can compress it and fit it in that size... :)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
The magazine is not scanned from hard copies. But they are directly exported to PDF from the respective software that made these magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom