Site not being indexed by google

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
hi

i have a site www.t15.us .. i am trying to ad this site to google indexes.. i have already submitted the site and have verified my site at *www.google.com/webmasters/ this also by inserting an html code that they give..

but still when i go to see my site status then it says
Potential indexing problems:
We do not know about all the pages of your site. You can submit a Sitemap to tell us more about your site.

please help

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
now wait 15 days to 45 days you will start seeing your pages indexed in google.
Meanwhile u can check ur awstats if googlebot is visiting ur site daily or not.

visiting ur site all I see is

This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page

This will never get u indexed................what r u trying to do????????
Do u want ur site to be banned by google or indexed by it?
Add some meaningful content to the site.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
hey ranjan, it is not
This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page. This is the body of the page

maybe u have clicked on one of the templates which i am offering for free...

r u sure that u r seeing just "this is the body of the page" on the homepage???

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
No not on the homepage but google will crawl the pages and will not find anything meaningful to index.

Write some descriptions of the different kind of templates u r offering, each templates needs to have some description too before the site becomes meaningful to google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom