Sims 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shalu_Sharma

Oiy. I thought this is a paid game (even for mobiles.).
How can you share it. Its illegal naa, And you are providing full version of the game...
THATS BAD!!!!

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hey whats illegal shalu??? :D I just wanna buy the game....... So u r saying buying a game is illegal and downloading from a rapidshare is legal

Last edited:
S

Shalu_Sharma

I have allready reported that..

And
most of the files available on
mobile9 and
.sis are illegal.

I trust only getjar.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
:D @ quiz master

There is a patch in sims 2 which will remove the clothes of all female characters :D thats hot

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Intel_Gigacore said:
:D @ quiz master

There is a patch in sims 2 which will remove the clothes of all female characters :D thats hot

Male too :|

Its not necessary to patch, just turn off the censor module in the terminal above .. Trust me, if you are looking for all that, play Playboy Mansion instead. It's made for it. :|

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Re: How much does Sims 2 Game Costs in India?

In Mumbai, I remember checking it in one of the Planet M outlets and it was going for Rs.1299/-

And ^^ What QM said, if you want to see naked/semi-naked men and women, making out and having sex, you're better off playing the Playboy Mansion game.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!

Apollo said:
In Mumbai, I remember checking it in one of the Planet M outlets and it was going for Rs.1299/-

And ^^ What QM said, if you want to see naked/semi-naked men and women, making out and having sex, you're better off playing the Playboy Mansion game.
i have Playboy mainson game , but it is very hard to complete . i did not understood a bit of it

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

max_demon said:
i have Playboy mainson game , but it is very hard to complete . i did not understood a bit of it

You need help. Don't worry, some one will save you when you grow old. Just don't turn the lights on. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom