arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Atlast bought the game yesterday. :razz:

The game size is 3.79 GB now. First it downloaded 300 MB from Origin, then upon starting the game the simcity client started downloading some data, and I was getting damn speed, 5-10 kbps in my 1 mbps connection. So left it downloading overnight.

So how will we play multiplayer? I heard that you can build city/buildings in friends territory. Havenot started the game yet.

Edit:- And I choose NFS Most Wanted. Anyone have this game? Please add me on Origin.
id:- arijitsinha

Last edited:
OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Overall how much?

Anyways guys please do one thing-Select a large world that can take 15-20 citys- make it invatation based and let only Digit people build citys in it what say/ I'll join in if i can get the game

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Overall how much?

Anyways guys please do one thing-Select a large world that can take 15-20 citys- make it invatation based and let only Digit people build citys in it what say/ I'll join in if i can get the game

I support this idea.. Can someone take the initiative and creat a large region for TDF players here??

Update:: (Little old new but a fun read :p)
Disappointing financial results (aka Simcity debacle) prompted John Riccitiello to step down as EA's chief

EA Boss John Riccitiello Resigns Following SimCity Debacle | Maximum PC

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Ok.. I will create a private region. Add me on origin. I need some ideas.

Which region to choose? I sorted two regions, Titan Gorge and Discovery Delta. Help me here.

My origin id:- arijitsinha

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Ok.. I will create a private region. Add me on origin. I need some ideas.

Which region to choose? I sorted two regions, Titan Gorge and Discovery Delta. Help me here.

My origin id:- arijitsinha

grrr i am currently in office and dint checkout TDF at home.. I Will add you up after reaching back tonight.

Reloaded

In the zone
I created a region for us to play , name : Digitcity
My city name : Diamond city.

My origin id : R30ad3d

arijitsinha i added you.
rakesh_ic wats you origin id?

Please add me so that i send you guys invitation to joint the region i created.

Anyone else wants to join, mention ur origin id, lots of space for all. :mrgreen:

*i.imgur.com/hj8mcrW.jpg

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I created a region for us to play , name : Digitcity
My city name : Diamond city.

My origin id : R30ad3d

arijitsinha i added you.
rakesh_ic wats you origin id?

Please add me so that i send you guys invitation to joint the region i created.

Anyone else wants to join, mention ur origin id, lots of space for all. :mrgreen:

*i.imgur.com/hj8mcrW.jpg

My origin id is blackhawkric

Add me up.. Also, password protect it (I donno if we can actually do that though) so that no one else in random joins the region.. Hope no one can without your invitation.

Reloaded

In the zone
Hey guys i sent a friends request to arijitsinha , blackhawkric , talktoanil , please accept it. [My origin id : R30ad3d]

I created a private region(Earlier one was public) . Name: Thinkdigit city . I will send a invitation to join once u add me in ur friends list.

Sandbox mode is enabled. So u can use cheats if u want :p . Sim City Cheats, Codes, Unlockables - PC - IGN

*i.imgur.com/ZWmdcVd.jpg

Reloaded

In the zone
Please untick Sanbox mode.

Request to everyone: Do not quote images.

hey noob i already created the region. rakesh_ic has joined in , we started playing.

But why do dont want sandbox mode we can use cheats.

Anybody who wants to join choose your server oceanic 2 . This is very imp or else i can't invite u.

*i.imgur.com/BXHax4k.jpg

blackhawkric is in. Waiting for others :mrgreen:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yes.. I also dont want sandbox mode. Cheats, no disaster = no fun... Anyway I will join this region. probably start playing after 30 mints.

bippukt

In the zone
The worst thing about Sandbox mode is the fact that everything in the region is automatically unlocked. I don't like that one bit.

But be warned - with the highest speed setting disabled, it takes a large amount of time to get money that you need in order to create more zones or set up new services. I have played the game for 10 hours and I can tell you - you need to be very very patient. If you can do that, you will get a great sense of achievement. If not, you will be frustrated. Also note: You CANNOT delete a city and restart a new one in its place. You can only abandon it, and whoever claims it after that will start from where you left off. So if you left the city with $0 and negative income, good luck!

Another advice: Plan in advance. Because of the time required for generating cash and the fact that any building, whether private or government, will be destroyed as soon as the road connected to it is bulldozed. So, if you didn't plan and then later need to build a high school or large park (and you will), then be prepared to have a lot of buildings/roads destroyed.

So, in short, be careful when spending money. And be patient. Or else, play in sandbox mode :)

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys really sorry to ask this again, See my Origin FOLDER IS IN E DRIVE can i install sim city 5 in F drive or anyother please tell me?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Please create a new region with no sandbox mode....and invite us again.

I think you are right.. very less fun in getting everything unlocked right away. its too wayward of a game.

Hi All,

I have created a region called DigiCity in "Asian server" with Sandbox mode disabled. Feel free to join in. You will have to add me up as a friend and then check for the region in the server

Note that unless you login to Asian server you wont find the city

Reloaded

In the zone
I think you are right.. very less fun in getting everything unlocked right away. its too wayward of a game.

Hi All,

I have created a region called DigiCity in "Asian server" with Sandbox mode disabled. Feel free to join in. You will have to add me up as a friend and then check for the region in the server

Note that unless you login to Asian server you wont find the city

I am in asian server , waiting for your invite .

Here's one of the city i made :-D

*i.imgur.com/QnSx43m.jpg

*i.imgur.com/6igDNnX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/LybCha4.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8viMp83.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rF6BUSb.jpg

*i.imgur.com/1yzk8Ec.jpg

*i.imgur.com/5XqFC9a.jpg

*i.imgur.com/10Qz6bJ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FzAyu9x.jpg

*i.imgur.com/XiVpMxY.jpg

Top Bottom