CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
How are you people enjoying your free game?
i wish they would have given us Mass effect 3 players a free game in compensation for the cr@p ending

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Put all of your images in spoiler please. Sometimes it is hard to notice the text because of these images.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
@Reloaded - You are invited ingame :)

Also, if anyone wanna join the region, add me up and drop a note from origin chat. My id is blackhawkric

Guys really sorry to ask this again, See my Origin FOLDER IS IN E DRIVE can i install sim city 5 in F drive or anyother please tell me?

have you downloaded the game completely?? If yes, it would have been installed already as per the folder that is default mentioned in the origin settings. Otherwise you can change the installation path from origin settings to which ever folder you want

Umm the 1.5k one? But that doesn't have statue of liberty etc

@theserpent - wanna join our digicity?? if yes, login to asia server, add me up in origin and ping me from origin chat for an invite

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@rakesh, I dont have simcity yet If i get it maybe in May. Already bought bioshock infinite :)

bippukt

In the zone
@rakesh I have added you on Origin. My id is vipin_t. Would very much like to join the Digicity if it's not sandbox mode. Please accept my friend request.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
where can i buy this game flipkart and game4u are out of stock :| anyone know any site selling it? i cant buy from origin because BSNL internet sucks :/

bippukt

In the zone
Buy it from Origin. It costs the same. Also, do it before 25 March ends, so you are eligible for a free game.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
buddy internet speed sucks :( it will gonna take forever to download

Its 3-4 GB.. First it will download 300 MB of data from Origin, after that the simcity client will download the rest amount, and the client sucks. even in my 1 mbps connection, I was not getting over 10-15 kbps. So it is ok to download.
BTW what plan do you have? And if you buy retail, there also you have to download some amount of data, as there are some patches.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Its 3-4 GB.. First it will download 300 MB of data from Origin, after that the simcity client will download the rest amount, and the client sucks. even in my 1 mbps connection, I was not getting over 10-15 kbps. So it is ok to download.
BTW what plan do you have? And if you buy retail, there also you have to download some amount of data, as there are some patches.

i m having a lot of problems in my BSNL internet these days..it takes forever to load a page even youtube videos buffers a lot i have a 1000rs. plan i should get 4mbps for first 8gb and then 512kbps as promised but not even getting 256kbps :(
if i buy from origin i have to keep my laptop open for nights to download it and i think that 1 game free offer is gone too now in origin
they buffer i suffer -_-

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
You can also contact support to get any EA game that isn't listed as long as it isn't a new release (I think that's only Crysis 3)

Source:- Mcalcaterra comments on [Amazon]SimCity now $39.99, free game deal still on through Origin

Not sure if that works, but EA support can do miracle. one of tdf user got BF3 Premium free. :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
@arijitsinha - I dint see you in our DigiCity region.. :) Where are you??

Hope you join the region and build some marwells there :)

Also for people who arent already aware...

I have a private region locked for TDF players called DigiCity in Asia sever. Feel free to add me up (id:: blackhawkric) on origin and ping me for the invites.

Note that it doesnt allow to invite a person who is not logged in to Asia server and into the game not alone selecting the server (more annoyingly). I will be online after 7pm everyday :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
When I was playing yesterday, you were not online and I selected Asia 2 server :( , will change again today. See you around 8 pm.
Can you send invite when other players are offline?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
When I was playing yesterday, you were not online and I selected Asia 2 server :( , will change again today. See you around 8 pm.
Can you send invite when other players are offline?

Just add me in origin first.

then select the Asia server, get into the game when I am online.

Simcity doesnt allow to invite friends untill the friend is in the same server and has booted into the game (crappy design by Maxis). So we both should be online for an invitation to work (strange and sucking)

bippukt

In the zone
That happens when you pick and choose aspects of an MMO. I have played WoW a lot, and inviting friends and all that stuff is like a breeze in that game.

@Rakesh - you have built too many parks and high maintenance stuff in your city I think. I strongly suggest that you claim another city in the region and make it your dirty city. Gift it money if need be. In my private region where me and my brother have one city each, we have a 3rd which has coal power plant, big water plant (although it is bugged as only about 1/3 of its water is available to the neighbours) and sewage treatment plant. The other 2 cities buy these services from this city and so save space and have less pollution :)