arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
It was available yesterday @ fk. But delivery time was written 7-8 busns days. I.e it will cross the 25 th deadline.

bippukt

In the zone
It is out of stock today. And not at all shown on Game4u.

EDIT: I just checked EA India's facebook page and they have pulled it on the same grounds as BF3 Premium - people outside India abusing a technical loophole. Why can't they fix their technical issues on such an important issue once and for all? If it doesn't back before 25 March, I would be very disappointed.

So, for retail versions, it is simply a case of not being in stock.

Last edited:

Reloaded

In the zone
Got my copy of free game.

*i.imgur.com/RBZwFnt.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FskKTQW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kyWUsBb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/bB6SOFV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Aoit4L7.jpg

Selected NFS Most Wanted :lol:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Got my copy of free game.

*i.imgur.com/RBZwFnt.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FskKTQW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kyWUsBb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/bB6SOFV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Aoit4L7.jpg

Selected NFS Most Wanted :lol:

I chose to try MOH W :) and its being downloaded at home as we speak. (facepalm if the power fails at home for over 40 min as my UPS can only sustain 40 min :S)

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
How do i claim mine ?

Click on origin (tab in the origin app) > featured games > free games (It pops up with a window with a button for free games) > claim your game

or..

Simply get into your simcity game and get out of it. The featured games popup will showup. Click the free games button and claim your game

PS:: Nothing innovative from my side, its clearly mentioned in the FAQ link provided in the mail that we recieved from EA on free game.

bippukt

In the zone
Simcity is now again available on the Origin India Store. So, if anyone wants to buy it and get a free game, do it soon. I think I will take it - NFS Most Wanted and Simcity for 1500 seems to be a good enough deal.

Click on origin (tab in the origin app) > featured games > free games (It pops up with a window with a button for free games) > claim your game

or..

Simply get into your simcity game and get out of it. The featured games popup will showup. Click the free games button and claim your game

PS:: Nothing innovative from my side, its clearly mentioned in the FAQ link provided in the mail that we recieved from EA on free game.

I don't think you can claim your free game just yet. It will be available in Asia and Oceania from 22 March, if I remember correctly.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I don't think you can claim your free game just yet. It will be available in Asia and Oceania from 22 March, if I remember correctly.

I am already downloading my free MOHW at home as we speak. Its available now.

It was stated that they start rolling over from 18th and some countries might recieve it sooner. No idea why did we recieve it soon than what was specified as 22nd for Asia (which you have read it so and I dont even remember reading it anywhere :().

bippukt

In the zone
I am already downloading my free MOHW at home as we speak. Its available now.

It was stated that they start rolling over from 18th and some countries might recieve it sooner. No idea why did we recieve it soon than what was specified as 22nd for Asia (which you have read it so and I dont even remember reading it anywhere :().

I read it in the EA FAQ. Not that we are going to complain about recieving the goodies sooner than promised :D

EDIT: I also added Simcity and the free game NFS Most Wanted to my account. Now let's see if Simcity is good enough or not. This is the first single player game with always online DRM that I am playing, although I have played World of Warcraft and LOTR Online a lot.

Last edited:

noob

Cyborg Agent
Now let's see if Simcity is good enough or not. This is the first single player game with always online DRM that I am playing, although I have played World of Warcraft and LOTR Online a lot.

Same here

Good News : Looks like the traffic issues of sims have been fixed now.
The traffic fixes work, and I explain how. : SimCity

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I read it in the EA FAQ. Not that we are going to complain about recieving the goodies sooner than promised :D

EDIT: I also added Simcity and the free game NFS Most Wanted to my account. Now let's see if Simcity is good enough or not. This is the first single player game with always online DRM that I am playing, although I have played World of Warcraft and LOTR Online a lot.

This is my second game with always online DRM on single player. you might have already guessed it, it was Diablo 3 (with a stone on my chest i bought it for 3.7K - most expensive game i bought till date).

And I am glad that you got yourself a simcity thats worth the money (ofcourse 2x2 city size is definitely small).

Enjoy gaming.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Err.. I cannot resist anymore after they providing the free game. Gotta buy this tonight. Hope it will be still available in Origin.

bippukt

In the zone
This is my second game with always online DRM on single player. you might have already guessed it, it was Diablo 3 (with a stone on my chest i bought it for 3.7K - most expensive game i bought till date).

And I am glad that you got yourself a simcity thats worth the money (ofcourse 2x2 city size is definitely small).

Enjoy gaming.

You too. Although it is office time, so the download will take a long time :(

3.7k is a huge amount! Even with World of Warcraft where all rates were in USD, I never paid more than $40 which was about Rs 2k at that time. I didn't buy Diablo III because of the DRM and the price. Instead I bought Torchlight II for Rs 600 and that game turned out to be awesome.

Err.. I cannot resist anymore after they providing the free game. Gotta buy this tonight. Hope it will be still available in Origin.

Same here. 1500 was too much, even without always online DRM. But with NFS Most Wanted thrown in, it is a good deal. I just hope my ISP doesn't bork things up :D

bippukt

In the zone
Definitely

It really sucks that the game has no way to save your city even for private regions. Even worse, if you somehow get a city in your region into bankruptcy or some other problem that cannot be solved, you cannot restart that city again. Somebody should tell Maxis that flexibility isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Top Bottom