Siggestion Required :45 Days Winter Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Finally my winter break hv started and this time i want to utilize it....i am planing to tk Computer course bt im confused choosin one.....so frens pls suggest me som gud programin courses which will be helpful for me in near future..and yaa i dont want to tk c++ coz i am learnin this in my skol .

frens in addition ,i m also planin to develop my English language. so plz suggest me som gud sites which wil help me in improving my grammar and writin skills......

thnks in adv
bye

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
a friendly suggestion. Start by writing in the forum in full sentences. It may be simple and easy to understand. Please do not use abbreviations. That itself will automatically give an impetus to your english knowledge.

ubersoldat

Deadly Creature Me!
Hey, where r u frm? I suggest u do Microsoft .net course man. To improve ur english? Always try to communicate in English with ur friends.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
it not important to leanr a programming language but u should able to apply it to ur use ,implement in some simple projects

start any prog lang n lwaern by doin some projects

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Read Novels. Buy/Borrow/Issue a couple of them.
1. You can get Dan Brown Series..
The Da-Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Deception Point, Digital Fortress. That is if you like fast-paced-suspense/thrillers.

2. If you prefer classics, get all that Charles Dickens has written, old, simple yet elegant. Personally I suggest Lev Tolstoy too.

3. Try Shakespeare. English is other-wordly but enjoyable.

4. If you like detective stories; the best you can get is a Sherlock Homes collection.

Well, thats all that I can say. I cannot classify the genre much as I lack the high-level expertise required. Hence, my advice maybe random/haphazard. But trust me, they are good. BTW, @Ron, where are you from?

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
thank you guys for your suggestions.... To improve my English i will start from a Novel.

Hey, where r u frm?
buddy i am from kathmandu, Nepal.

I suggest u do Microsoft .net course man.
:mad:I dont think i wil get a teacher who teaches .net language...Here in nepal its some what difficult to get a skilled comp teacher.
Just a few days before in order to learn Linux i had visited many comp institues..... and i was shocked to see many teachers had no idea or concept regarding LINUX. They said they had never run Linux in their PC.....

Last edited:

ubersoldat

Deadly Creature Me!
Come to aamchi mumbai man (i am from karnataka. lol :D) . Thats why i asked where r u frm? Do a hardware course in Delhi, Gujarat or Mumbai from Aptech man. Then u will get a good job in India only.

Bye :D

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i would say..............RELAX dammit ! Holidays are to enjoy the beauty outside and do some introspection. Don't strain your eyes reading Novels, listen to music instead at low volume. Watch some movies sparingly. Appreciate some natural site seeing places.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday...lolz

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
@Ron. I am from Dharan, Nepal.

Look for it, you'll find good teachers. I have had an excellent experience with Linux teachers.
Those namesake training institutes don't have good teachers. Knowledgeable ones are mostly students, older ones who have done the course.

@ubersoldat... lolz! he doesn't need a job in India, he just wants to do something small-scale to utilise his vacations!!

Last edited:
OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Come to aamchi mumbai man (i am from karnataka. lol :D) . Thats why i asked where r u frm? Do a hardware course in Delhi, Gujarat or Mumbai from Aptech man. Then u will get a good job in India only.

Bye :D

ahh..this winter i was planin to go Blr.....bt fortunately or unfortunately (really dont knw) the plan cancelled..Here, in ktm we hv Apteach/Arena...bt ppl say(i dont know coz never took a course there) they dont hv qualified teachers and in additon there is no teachjin environment....

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday...lolz

:eek::eek::eek:.lolz..

dont do c++ or .net directly .
start with a low level language

:mad:Buddy i study in a cbse skol(11) where students are taught c++ before they giv introduction to low level language:mad:

@Ron. I am from Dharan, Nepal.

Look for it, you'll find good teachers. I have had an excellent experience with Linux teachers.
Those namesake training institutes don't have good teachers. Knowledgeable ones are mostly students, older ones who have done the course.!

ah u from Dharan..Glad to see u here....
dude i knw we can get knowledgeable teachers here bt its very difficult to find one.....
can u refer me any institute where Linux is taught in brief?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Guys, as i said earlier, this winter i am developing my writing skills and vocabulary.Therefore plz suggest me sites which contain tips to write a good article/letter etc.....and also some grammar exercises!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom