Sify Mall -- So cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9999

Broken In
Look at this :: *shopping.sify.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=13177127&prodid=14210872&vsv=SMMN04

Y they r selling product with bill and warranty for so cheap. I think kuch to punga hai...

OP
S

sam9999

Broken In
not only zen micro.
Canon powershot A550 -- US price - 180$
Sify mall price --- 8595 Rs with 1 yr warranty.

amitava82

MMO Addict
is it worth buying? how is the sound quality, anything near sony walkman phone? 5GB for that price is really cheap.. if you guys suggest then i'll buy it..

Last edited:

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
man... they'r showing SE W810i as rs. 13595

while only 2 days back i bought one for 13.2 k with bill ....

so i dont think they'r selling any cheaper....

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@sam....at the bottom of the page, where they are listing package contents, its mentioned " ZEN Micro Photo". isnt this the colour screen version? but the image given is of a different product. which product will they giving finally?

OP
S

sam9999

Broken In
I m thinking of buying Canon powershot A550 frm sify mall :: *shopping.sify.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=12221&prodid=14210516
Is it worth spending my hard earned money ?? IS SIFY RELIABLE ??
@ gaurav : they will give Zen Micro photo.

khandu

In the zone
i have been selling for years..

1) ask them if the warranty is dealer or manufacturer.. it just mentioned warranty.. can be refurbished also

2) A550 became obsolete a long time ago... removed from canon India website too... so can be dead stock at cheap rate or some other reason..

so do get ur facts right from them before buying.. ask them especially regarding box and warranty and bill...

:)

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
DId u notice the "Shipping charges extra" tag? well that explains a lot....

Also i saw Nokia 5500 in rediff for 9k.....can somebody check that out and explain if there is any catch?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
sam9999 said:
I m thinking of buying Canon powershot A550 frm sify mall :: *shopping.sify.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=12221&prodid=14210516

The A530 5 MP model costs Rs. 10,500 here. How are they selling this 7 MP model for Rs 8595?:confused:

OP
S

sam9999

Broken In
Shipping charges are 95 Rs so total cost of Canon powershot A550 - 7.1 MP is 8595 + 95 Rs. And I called Sify customer care they said that u will get brand-new box packed camera and warranty will be of vendor.

amol48

Searching...
Check the prices of Sony DSC 650 on Indiatimes and sify:

*shopping.sify.com/shopping/search_results.php
*www.shopping.indiatimes.com/ism/fa...2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&k9=&k10=&k11=&k12=

So i don think it's that cheap!!!

OP
S

sam9999

Broken In
wat abt Canon powershot A550 and A630 models dude .....these models r awesome compare to Sony DSC 650

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
sam9999 said:
Is it worth spending my hard earned money ?? IS SIFY RELIABLE ??
@ gaurav : they will give Zen Micro photo.

Sify is much more reliable than Rediff and Indiatimes. In fact more reliable than eBay itself. I have been a happy shopper at Sify for the past 1 yr. You can really go ahead. Good customer care.

I got the Canon Powershot that I ordered from a local Canon dealer in my city. Thus the shipping charges was only Rs.45. I got a proper VAT Bill which can be used to claim National Warranty.

OP
S

sam9999

Broken In
@deepakchan
But on there site they don't mention the name of the dealer ??? How can we get to know abt the dealer so that we can find out the reputation of the dealer ??
And wat do u mean by national warranty ??

amitava82

MMO Addict
I think sify has tie up with dealers. so sify take the order and pass it to the nearest dealer and the dealer send the product to the customer. National warranty is: if you have problem with the product then you can walk in to any service center (any where in india) of the company and they will solve the problem without any cost.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
sam9999 said:
@deepakchan
But on there site they don't mention the name of the dealer ??? How can we get to know abt the dealer so that we can find out the reputation of the dealer ??
And wat do u mean by national warranty ??

They will not disclose the name of the dealer because if they do so, there is a chance of you going to the dealer directly and buying from them which means sify does not get any commission. As far as I've dealed on sifymall, I haven't had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom