Sify Mall -- So cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
sam9999 said:
wat type of warranty Sify will provide ??

Sify does not provide the warranty. The dealer is the one who provides the warranty. The warranty card which comes with the camera will carry the dealer's stamp. Usually for cameras it is national warranty only. However you may check it up with the dealer after you receive the camera.

OP
S

sam9999

Broken In
deepakchan said:
Sify does not provide the warranty. The dealer is the one who provides the warranty. The warranty card which comes with the camera will carry the dealer's stamp. Usually for cameras it is national warranty only. However you may check it up with the dealer after you receive the camera.
But after I receive the camera it wont be of ne help if its not a national warranty provided by Canon Ind. How was ur experience wid Sify products ?

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
sam9999 said:
But after I receive the camera it wont be of ne help if its not a national warranty provided by Canon Ind. How was ur experience wid Sify products ?

I've bought cameras twice from Sify. Once for my mom and once for a friend. Both times it was national warranty only. I was actually not bothered if it were a local warranty too.

Actually if you produce a VAT bill anywhere in a Sony or Canon service center they will do it under warranty. I think there is nothing such as a local warranty. Its either national or worldwide.

OP
S

sam9999

Broken In
y so much diffr in price :: *cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Sell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

AND : *www.cybermart.in/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=104

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
seriously no clue.. the best place to buy rechargeable batteries and chargers are not online.. konica branded showrooms in the city..

flowerifp

Right off the assembly line
Gifts to India

Send gifts, flowers, cakes to India for same day delivery. *www.indiaflowerplaza.com

flowerifp

Right off the assembly line
Online Gift shop to send Gifts and Flowers to Bangalore all kind of Occasions.
visit : *www.bangaloreonlinemall.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom