Sify BB client for linux??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
hi all,
can any1 please tell me any client for linux which actually works? im tired of searching.. plz tell me if you know..

satyamy

Alive Again...
if u already have sify connection than try this
*202.144.65.70:8090/

or else give me ur email id
i'll pass it on to u

bytheway why do u need this...........?

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
satyamy said:
if u already have sify connection than try this
*202.144.65.70:8090/

or else give me ur email id
i'll pass it on to u

bytheway why do u need this...........?

i need this coz i use linux!!!!!!!!!!!! and that F@@@ing thing they provide does not work.... n im afraid u r pointing towards that only..

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
ya it wont work.. and the most interesting is sify engineers also don kno how to make it out.. actually it used to work before but after the release sifyBB client 3.2 for windows that stopped working for linux also.. what i think is they havent updated there linux version!

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Try the MAC version, that's java based and should work on linux. Else login from windows, dont logout and then boot linux. Or best would be to switch to another ISP. Sify is crap.

the.kaushik

kalpik said:
Try the MAC version, that's java based and should work on linux. Else login from windows, dont logout and then boot linux. Or best would be to switch to another ISP. Sify is crap.

i havent try mac.. but the second way is what i follow.. but its tedious and those people are rearly bothered about it

kumarmohit

Technomancer
amitava82 said:
i need this coz i use linux!!!!!!!!!!!! and that F@@@ing thing they provide does not work.... n im afraid u r pointing towards that only..

It didnt work for me either.

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
both mac n linux version doesnot work. i've tried before posting. and i cant switch from windows to linux every time i want to browse.. its tedious and i'm kicking off Windows from my system. i'll find another way out... thanks for ur help though guys..

eddie

El mooooo
Get AntiDialer. It is probably the only GUI based client for Sify that works and works well.
*siddhesh.phpnet.us/antidialer.php

the.kaushik

eddie said:
Get AntiDialer. It is probably the only GUI based client for Sify that works and works well.
*siddhesh.phpnet.us/antidialer.php
am going to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom