Side effects of being an IT professionals in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapsicum

spice it up
A bad new for all bachelor IT pro's ... :(

God help me find some Luv soonnnn....

Global recession affects marriage prospects of IT professionals in India

The global recessionary trends have affected the young employees of the Indian software industry in Hyderabad in more than one-way. While on one hand it is has spelt job loss fear, on the other hand, the parents of brides-to-be are no longer in search of IT grooms for their daughters.

go on n read the full Source

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
A bad new for all bachelor IT pro's ... :(

God help me find some Luv soonnnn....

Global recession affects marriage prospects of IT professionals in India

The global recessionary trends have affected the young employees of the Indian software industry in Hyderabad in more than one-way. While on one hand it is has spelt job loss fear, on the other hand, the parents of brides-to-be are no longer in search of IT grooms for their daughters.

go on n read the full Source

hahahha..ROFL :lol:..me too an IT professional..but it depends from region to region..in AP might be that ..but in other regions..its not like that :p
n wat will bride's parents search ? most of the Er. are IT professionals..rest rahe doctors..they want doctor girl ....not every gal is Doktor ..so they have only one choice..we we we :D

NucleusKore

TheSaint
^No once AI comes in everyone is out:)

To accomplish that humans would need an emotion chip like Commander Data has in Star Trek Nemesis, so it can be turned off while the AI doctor runs its analysis. As long as humans are emotional beings this AI replacing doctors will not happen. On the contrary, AI will go a long way in improving the accuracy of instrument readings and diagnosis, and adapting to say, for example, parameters that vary with race height etc.

Let's see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom