僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Oh noes...

Sony's CEO confirms that DRM is coming to PS Vita : gaming

DRM coming to PS Vita - GameSpot.com

DRM coming to vita

Flash

Lost in speed
Erm since when did Death Ray Manta become a video game console?
Wikipedia said:
The PlayStation Vita (Japanese: プレイステーション・ヴィータ, Hepburn: Pureisutēshon Vīta[SUP]?[/SUP], officially abbreviated PS Vita) is a handheld game console manufactured and marketed by Sony Computer Entertainment.[SUP][20][/SUP]
DRM is not a video game console, but PS Vita is.

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
DEATH RAY MANTA | Bagfull Of Wrong

It exists on PC as a part of the Bagful of Wrong set.

Also,

Gamerz said:
Whether it's on a PC, console, on your phone or in your browser, we all love games. Reviews, walkthroughs, consoles, easter eggs, cheats, etc., should be posted here.

This description is misleading if console games are not allowed here. The description should be updated to fix that.

If this thread is moved to consoles, fine. But then the posts about wrong section should be deleted to keep things in perspective :)

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
This description is misleading if console games are not allowed here. The description should be updated to fix that.

That's a loop hole over there :p I guess nobody bothered to change it even after starting a new section console related stuff.

EDIT - oops, sorry. I didn't even look at the article, and thought it was the actual DRM :p No need to move the thread ;)

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Death Ray Manta, no longer on Greenlight | WE MAKE THE COPS LOOK DUMB

DRM is being removed from steam greenlight.

Wat. "The NES days" didn't end after September 2012.

The heyday of the NES was not in 2012 mate. Now I'm not talking about clones or remakes.

Top Bottom