Shud Aerated Drinks Be Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
healthy and nutritive drinks are better replacement for soft drinks.softdrinks dominated schools and colleges canteens and even marriages and parties.even we serve guest with soft drinks.think of it.. we are serving toilet cleaners to them. hah haa

anispace

dattebayo
^^
yeah colas arent exactly healthy but thats no reason to ban them.
why dont these government retards look into core issues? If even after various purification procedures followed by the Cola majors their drinks contain pesticide levels that are unacceptable then just think bout the levels of pesticide in groundwater. I would anyday prefer drinking Pepsi or Coke rather than consuming tap water anywhere besides my house(after using Aquaguard that is)

bharat_r

In the zone
Let the governmet first assure pure drinking water ,clean roads for us .

They are into some cheap publicity stuff :(

vandit

In the zone
in one way aereated drinks are good.....as they contain insecticides,.,,,they will kill all the germs inside our stomach....voila....jus kiddin/...:)):lol:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@vandit , in that case I should drink more n more soft drinks as I love chocolates and now a days choclates have insects , so the pesticides of cola will kill pests of chocolate .
hehe.

Stalker

Padawan
agree with bharat_r
after a long time, the attention of the govt has shifted to soft drinks....why???
no doubt-they are harmful, but this looks like some sort of publicity stunt 2 me

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I tried not drinking any soft drinks for a month but cudn't resist later on :p when the sun is farking with ur head you have to have a cold drink ... I don't really care bout pesticides at that moment :p

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
WTF.. NO NO NO NO NO NO...

do u guya know that more people die in natural disasters, car accidents and bathroom slips then colas.

i love my colas. i look cool with a cola in my hand. i see smiles of peoples faces when i walk in with a cola in my hand.

there should be more flavours.

ok i agree there was perticide problem. then there is also the high suger content... but if u flush down a unhealthy amount of anything down ur throat then it ofcourse is BAD for u.

why the opposition of colas. if u dont like it then dont drink it. But it is stupid to say "BAN BAN BAN". it soulds kinda like our politians. always searching for something to oppose.

it is not alcholic or drug. so why why why :-(

Last edited:

ECE0105

In the zone
bharat_r said:
I drink airated drinks very rarely....very rarely like abt 2 bottls a year
So I'm in their side.
Just using my head....

Let the govt first ban Alcoholic beverages...many teenagers comsume alcoholic beverages more than airated drinks.

Right Said Dude..... But Selling Alocholic Drinks fill the Treasury (Don't ask me if it is the Govt's or the Minister's). But The profits from Soft Drinks only go the Companies......

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Sorry for being late, but I just had to butt in.

I have a question: Is the areation in the drinks causing the problem? If not, then why are we talking about banning areated drinks?

Though banning them in schools is right, not because of the pesticides, but because of the empty calories

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
I'll be satisfied with the following warning on every Pepsi/Coke bottle -

Statuatory Warning - Consumption of this bottle's contents may be injurious to your health . :)

abracadabra

Journeyman
i dont feel it should be banned in colleges. by the time u rreach that age u probably know wat is right and wrong. if u still prefer to go and have a cola go ahead, whos gonna stop u, well just one moment friend also do think about wat its after effect might be. well in schools, children must be made aware as to wat it contains and the after effect leading to the consumption

if u still cant resist try something organic or may be fresh fruit juices could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom