Shreeux's Movie Chronicles

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION], why not bring all his posts from "Must watch..." thread to here?
I mean the old ones.

I thought of getting few of those then lost them in the blackhole.

Yes, I plan to do that. It was too late at the time I created this thread. A consolidated list will help me to pick out next movie too.

- - - Updated - - -

New Website means..?

- - - Updated - - -

How to Post separately each movie..If i post continuously..It will update single or same post only?...Any suggestions..!!!

If you post after a day, a new post will get created.

It ok if one post has more than one movie.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
The best love story, Channing's acting is outstanding and Amanda Seyfried also good. The audience is captivated by his ability to make them see his heart through his eyes! love

Dear John (2010) 6.5/10
PG-13 | 108 min | Drama, Romance, War | 5 February 2010

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
The Flowers of War Scene by scene is an erratic and ungainly piece of storytelling, full of melodramatic twists and grotesque visual excesses, which tell you a crucial war story from a special point. However, I still can not feel strong logic for those 13 "flowers" to sacrifice their life for others.

The Flowers of War (2011) 8/10
"Jin ling shi san chai" (original title)
R | 146 min | Drama, History, War | 16 December 2011

amjath

Human Spambot
The Flowers of War Scene by scene is an erratic and ungainly piece of storytelling, full of melodramatic twists and grotesque visual excesses, which tell you a crucial war story from a special point. However, I still can not feel strong logic for those 13 "flowers" to sacrifice their life for others.

The Flowers of War (2011) 8/10
"Jin ling shi san chai" (original title)
R | 146 min | Drama, History, War | 16 December 2011

I really liked this movie, it almost [almost] made me cry

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
The movies has excellent performances all around and benefits from actors such as Lee Jung-Jae and Jeon Do-yeon, Its erotic thriller whose cool beauty speaks for itself. The story seemed to have another hidden conclusion. And that is the message of inevitability in life.

The Housemaid (2010) 7/10
"Hanyo" (original title)
Not Rated | 106 min | Drama, Thriller | 26 January 2011

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
It's not the perfect horror but it's actually a pretty good idea. Silly movie, but it has a message. Things you do not internet stay there forever.

Pls Avoid...!!!

Unfriended (2014) 3/10
"Cybernatural" (original title)
R | 83 min | Horror, Mystery, Thriller | 17 April 2015

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Tales From The Dark-1, based on the best-selling horror novel, features three ghost stories by three different directors. But not any scary scene to panic..Its average movie without tense..!!!

Tales from the Dark 1 (2013) 4/10
114 min | Horror | 11 July 2013 (Hong Kong)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
“Starred Up” without making it sound generic. It’s another prison drama, It's an good movie and the conversation starts and finishes with the brilliant cast. Both father and son are incredibly good.

Its good review at all sites..But i am not mingle with this movie look like average movie..!!!

Starred Up (2013) 5/10
Not Rated | 106 min | Drama | 26 August 2014 (USA)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Two Palestinian would-be suicide bombers get separated after their plot goes wrong.This definitely has Best foreign film all over it . A beautifully directed and made film.

Paradise Now (2005) 6.5/10
PG-13 | 90 min | Crime, Drama, Thriller | 18 November 2005

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
"Handphone" is a fast-paced thriller that promises to deliver good entertainment. What starts with the simple loss of a cell is getting wind up more and more and simple the plot making, Twists over twists follow the good chase like Tom & Jerry...Yet another good Korean thriller.,

Handphone (2009) 7/10
"Haendeupon" (original title)
137 min | Thriller | 19 February 2009 (South Korea)

Last edited:
Top Bottom