Shreeux's Movie Chronicles

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Re: Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

@shreeux and @rowdy

Either of you are using second account to post.
Any particular reason?

I don't know, Why this happen every post..He also post same thing..Any suggestions..!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Groups of people - colonies - are forced underground due to another ice age.

The Colony (2013) 6/10
95 min | Action, Horror, Sci-Fi | 20 September 2013

Why repeat my post same again...Are you insane..!!!

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

Group of member trapped in Antarctica,found an alien spacecraft that has been there for perhaps 100,000 years.

The Thing (2011) 7/10
R | 103 min | Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi | 14 October 2011

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

Premam will bring back some sweet-sour memories to any 90's kid. From the very first frame of the movie till the last word in the thanks card, everything about it will leave you with a smile on your face.

Premam (2015) 7/10
156 min | Comedy, Drama, Romance | 22 May 2015 (India)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

Beautifully filmed and featuring 3 superb performances from Marion Cotillard, Joaquin Phoenix, and Jeremy Renner. Beautifully filmed and featuring 3 superb performances from Marion Cotillard, Joaquin Phoenix, and Jeremy Renner. Not everyone will enjoy the pace, but the film is most rewarding to people who pay close attention to its details.

The Immigrant (2013) 7/10
R | 120 min | Drama, Romance | 23 May 2014 (USA)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

2011 Thing is nothing compared to the original, even with decent plot at their disposal, of being a prequel to the original and latest CGI, it falls absolutely flat. Tries to be horror but with cheap jump scares and gross out moments it is boring at the best. Original The Thing is and will remain a master piece.

Yes..I watched The Thing (1982) ..that also awesome...!!!

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Starry Eyes a nasty B-movie about an aspiring starlet who makes a deal with the Devil,

Starry Eyes (2014) 4/10
| 98 min | Drama, Horror, Thriller | 14 November 2014 (USA)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

The Cold Light Of Day dreadful waste of time look like B-grade. Weaver and Willis should be ashamed for appearing in this cut and paste movie.

The Cold Light of Day (2012) 4.5/10
PG-13 | 93 min | Action, Thriller | 7 September 2012

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

Based on the Stephen King novel, Misery casts James Caan as romance writer Paul Sheldon.It is a true psychological horror film. There is no real gore to speak of. The scare factor is all in your head, and in the realization that Paul is powerless to defend himself against the crazy Annie.

Misery (1990) 8/10
R | 107 min | Thriller | 30 November 1990

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

A lovely surprise. Ripe with feeling and lush with physical beauty, it's a love story that swings confidently between age and youth, The story is certainly beautiful, at times predictable, but delightful just the same, and I like the performances.

The Notebook (2004) 7/10
PG-13 | 123 min | Drama, Romance | 25 June 2004

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
The adaptation of Noah Gordon's best selling book, the film was making wonderful,bring back real Persia in 11th Century.,

The Physician (2013) 8/10
| 150 min | Adventure, Drama, History | 5 December 2014

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

The story of the famous female philosophy professor and atheist Hypatia of Alexandria....Its powerful feminist film.Well scored and performanced by "Rachel Weisz"

Agora (2009) 8/10
127 min - Adventure | Drama | History - 9 October 2009 (Spain)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

The world's best assassins converge upon the streets of a small Scottish town to compete in a deadly tournament in which the last killer standing gets a million-dollar prize.,

The Tournament (2009) 6/10
R | 95 min | Action, Thriller | 25 July 2010

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Survivors of a nuclear attack are grouped together for days in the basement of their apartment building, The slogan of the movie...."To survive the end of the world you must first survive each other."

The Divide (2011) 5.5/10
R | 112 min | Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller | 20 April 2012

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

@shreeux

Please post in this thread from now onwards. It's really hard to get a hold of your movie list. Will be helpful for me and other members when we choose our next movie to watch. Hence, a dedicated thread for your movie list.

*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/195380-shreeuxs-movie-chronicles.html

First of all, Thanks to all recognise me.,

Sorry bro, I don't like deviate to other thread..I like continue here with discuss all good and crap movies.,

So i was watched and good as well as crap movies also...I'll review with rating...Kindly add which ever is good rating in your watchlist.,

Note: If time permits...I will post that thread also..!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Survivors of a nuclear attack are grouped together for days in the basement of their apartment building, The slogan of the movie...."To survive the end of the world you must first survive each other"

The Divide (2011) 5.5/10
R | 112 min | Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller | 20 April 2012

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION], why not bring all his posts from "Must watch..." thread to here?
I mean the old ones.

I thought of getting few of those then lost them in the blackhole.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
So you got your own thread. :lol:
Why not go with a new website?

New Website means..?

- - - Updated - - -

How to Post separately each movie..If i post continuously..It will update single or same post only?...Any suggestions..!!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
New Website means..?

- - - Updated - - -

How to Post separately each movie..If i post continuously..It will update single or same post only?...Any suggestions..!!!

I suggest u create a google docs url and post that URL in OP.
that way nobody will miss any of your watched movies.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

Its Combination of Jackie Chan,John Cusack & Adrien Brody...Committed performances, a hefty budget and assured hands behind the camera ensure that Dragon Blade delivers on its promise of sprawling battle scenes.
The writer-director Daniel Lee has overcome his tendency to weave florid plots that quickly run out of steam, here forging a coherent narrative that’s strong on physical and emotional drive.

Dragon Blade (2015) 6.5/10
"Tian jiang xiong shi" (original title)
R | 127 min | Action, Adventure, Drama | 4 September 2015

Top Bottom