show me A comp Rig for 22k..loads f usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

clifford

Broken In
Hi Guys,

well planning to upgrade...i am into cell phone repairs n most of the time the software i use need a lot of usb connection to flash phones..so as of now i have a budget of 22000 on me....plz can u suggest a config which wud satisfy me by power as well as have a major amt of usb ports...

thanks in advance

Clifford Goa

shift

Seed is the Life!!
if u want lots of USB port, then buy this one

*www.bombayharbor.com/productImage/All_Kinds_Of_USB_Multi_port_Hub__1_1_Or_2_0/All_Kinds_Of_Usb_Multi_Port_Hub_1_1_Or_2_0.jpg

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hi Guys,

well planning to upgrade...i am into cell phone repairs n most of the time the software i use need a lot of usb connection to flash phones..so as of now i have a budget of 22000 on me....plz can u suggest a config which wud satisfy me by power as well as have a major amt of usb ports...

thanks in advance

Clifford Goa
My Intel DG33 motherboard has 6 onboard USB ports and support for 6 more making it a total of 12 USB 2.0 ports. I've never run out of ports on this system of mine.

OP
C

clifford

Broken In
the above mentioned suggestion are ok...but the hadware that i plug in the usb extract a lot of power from them...so wat i am looking is that even if i use a hub..i want it with a power supply separately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom