• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebral Assasin

Showstopper
I am making this thread because you guys closed my previous thread.
Its not that i am anti-gandhi, its just that bhagat singh is my idol. Don't close the thread this time moderators and don't mention anything about gandhi digitians , i mean don't destroy my thread this time Digitians.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cerebral Assasin

Showstopper
Ok i will remove that but you also know he personally attacked me. I didn't say anything to him or any other member in this forum. He should mind his own business.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
IMHO, it was not a single person who got India's Independence but a collection of bold people who fought for it and got it.

OP
C

Cerebral Assasin

Showstopper
I agree but we are talking about giving him an award for his desh bhagti. The question is whether he should be given an award or not, the question isn't whether he single handedly did that.

Morever congress was asking for dominian status back then, it was bhagat singh who asked for puran swaraj.

Last edited:

magneticme200

In the zone
no matter what ppl say...bt he played a very imp role in creating awareness among the youth about what exactly freedom is...and its importance..!!

M

manjeet

SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH must be given Bharat ratan.he was an indian freedom fighter, considered to be one of the most influential revoluntaries of theindian independence.he has given his life for our country. he fought bravely with the britishers.

manjeet
outsourcing

jal_desai

In the zone
there is no point in arguing who is better.. gandhiji or bhagat singh... both had their own different ways to perceive and respond to things happening around them.. but WAT IMPORTANT is their AIM WAS SAME... Both and many many many more equally participated in shaking the pillars of the mighty british empire.

as for the awards... he definitely should get one... may be he should be given even more thn tht.. too bad he is not here to cherish...

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I dont think giving award will prove anything . . He is already a legend . . All the indians believe in him . .
i dont think non violence alone caused independence . . If it werent for the world war 2 this would have never happened . . Plus if we are to go back to the history books it was more of extremist activities that changed the way of britishers. .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah but people like to decorate the hero :rolleyes:. You know old traditions, even though he might have not shed a drop of blood for this so called swaraj.

Where is puran swaraj ? Is it just the freedom from British or more than that ? Something else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom