Should sachin be sacked as like dada???????

Should sachin be sacked as like dada???????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
LegendKiller said:

unless he meets some politicians or writes some more mails...
So sum1 here Honestly accepts that DADA has been wronged all for the WRONG reasons..........politics & political vendetta as u tell & i know that for all along...for getting a Legend MIA!!!:mad::rolleyes:

So,Truth is the Ultimate VICTIM here !!!!!!!!:(
& i was NOT being chauvanist,but ONLY bitterly TRUTHFUL!

LegendKiller

In the zone
no he isn't,only a politician meets other for help.and ur living in a dream world dude..
ganguly is what he is today because of his god-father(dalmiya),otherwise ganguly would never have become and stayed as captain till 2005 and even selected in first place.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
cummon guys, u HONESTLY know the TRUTH!
the TRUTH is OUT there, U need really only be HONEST 2 c & understand that!
It is that simple,

of course,it's another matter,if one deliberately avoids that,as in this going hopeless pitiable BLIND & Grossly political Indian Cricket Team admin & selectors!

I cannot blabber around for ever,justifying the REAL truths if one cannot reason at all or deliberately avoid the REAL truthfor a GREAT wrong done!

ALL i can hope is u all, Sourav da's detractors, take the RED pill & get out out of ur Cricketing matrixes & Ultimately seek the REAL Truth OUT there!!!

As the MATRIX has totally engrossed & engulfed you(by Agent Chappel & More),it is for every1(india's) betterment 2 get out of there ASAP & SAVE the WORLD(atleast India) :p

eddie

El mooooo
I also believe that Sourav was dropped because of politics but he did not do any good for himself as well. He just kept cribbing and did not perform in his bad times. After bring dropped, he played for Bengal in Ranji...he made ducks...he went to county...he made ducks again...he played 20-20...made ducks again. It was as though he wanted to open a duck farm. Add to that the continuous cribbing and he wrote his own future. He just did not put his head down and perform. Can you honestly say that if Ganguly was scoring hundreds in domestic or county cricket, it would have been possible to keep him out of the Indian team? The media would have been all over selectors and they would have had to select him no questions asked but he just kept getting ducks and lost all sympathy (barring bengalis).

On the other hand look at Sachin...he was injured...he was out and people were saying that he was over!!! What did he do? He took his time...nursed his injury to perfection...went to England...he hit hundreds!!! Even though it was against school teams but he got good match practice...he got himself fit. He came back to India...played in Selection matches...made quick fire 81. It was IMPOSSIBLE for selectors to drop him. They had no choice but to take him. This is what a great player is. As far as taking the red pill is concerned...IMHO if anyone needs to take any pills it is either Ganguly or Bengalis. No player can be selected on past record. If it was possible...we would be having Gavaskar batting and Kapil bowling for us :)

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Dont get COMMUNAL.it's a WARNING!!!!!! India had already Enough of it!

& WAIT,......I'm but very surprised,u complete overlook the Shock/pressure/pains & pangs of making India's greatest Captain & one of the greatest one-day players & who after all made this whole TEAM India concept.....being literally THROWN out of his TEAM-his Carrer & emotional home & turned out the greatest villian just OVERNIGHT!!!

Just give a a single ounce of consideration of what must have gone thorugh his entire mental thought process & remember he stood stoic in the entire episode-though knowing fully well who & what culprits & evil lobby worked for all this GREATEST wrong that overtook him!He has certainly NERVES of STEEL,which still made/makes DADA Not loose his composure & a nervous breakdown!!! Hats off 2 him for being that gentleman in this unpolite world!

U all might be doing ur BESt efforts in making him a FORGOTTEN HERO,just like Netaji-Subhas Bose,but however low u hit below the belt,Dada will remain forever a legend, a showcase of Dirty/petty Indian Cricket board politics,ethics of which showed biased colours & who's selfish & malovalent policies ultimately cost a LEGENDs so hardly built career!

****,they r still playing DIRTY DIRTY politics,for instead of showing their REAL guts in denying him his RIGHTFUL entry/place in the TEAM , or else making his retirement official, they r toying him by downgrading him by renewing his contract 2 to C level! REAL REAL Cowards!

& for the fan of him(who r NO stooges 2 be So-called politically correct),.....those Dirty trick of those jokers/hypocrats,as always ..HURTS!!! those DAMM fU***** busta***!!! themselves hav NO clue absolutely of any REAL reason for keeping da DADA out!

ONE LAST thought,I can ONLY presume upon the whole episode is that >>>"in India SH** Really Happens !!!"

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Re: hehehe!!!!

TechGuru#1 said:
when India Lost after all,why such meaningless boasting of moth-eaten pride!:confused:

& Sachin's detractors/DADA's Tigers doesNOT hide underneath beds,hav sum problem connection 2 the NET & hence was MIA!!!
& Forget NOT,GOOD captaincy does SELDOM make GOOD/Legend players like DADA,who won & WON matches & made the NET Positive Contribution/outcome,unlike some meaningless knock which doesnot lead even 2 MATCH-Winning performance! :p
[/QUOTE=TechGuru#1]

ARE u insane or what ...have u started watching cricket matches after sauravs been dropped?????
I guess cricket is TEAM game nad played in two innnings and SACHIN had done his job and it was upto bowlers to bowl good..adn any ways match was not over...adn D/L method is most worst way of judging match winners............so please do keep ur self out of these cricket technical stuff untill u get it ri8 :p

TechGuru#1 said:
it 's just ur lucky days......till the impending DOOOOM!
till then u better charge up.......& Forward Ho......the Gr8 Anti-Sourav Brigade!
[/QUOTE=TechGuru#1]

U mean a player can hit and still playing ...(not like saurav DROPPED :p)...75 international hundreds by luck...i guess that applies more for sauravs extended stint in INDIAN side......

I know u all dada supporter will come storming in with sachins next failure....but who cares a damn.....u know what at this momnet SACHIN DOES NOT NEEDS TO PROVE ANY POINT...ITS NEEDED BY SAURAV TO BE BACK IN TEAM...... so rest and charge ur battries untill he plays well atlest in domestic season and has any hope of COMBACK ...untilll thta time this debate is useless......

LegendKiller

In the zone
whatever the fact,i just can't imagine sourav's fan are comparing sourav with a cricketing god like sachin..

well sourav;s fans are biggest cry-babies the world has seen.

well eddie is right,if people were selected on past records than gavaskar and kapil dev would still be playing for us..

ganguli should join cpi-m and do what he does best,doing politics and keeping selfish interests over the country.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
TechGuru#1 said:
Dont get COMMUNAL.it's a WARNING!!!!!! India had already Enough of it!

Just give a a single ounce of consideration of what must have gone thorugh his entire mental thought process & remember he stood stoic in the entire episode-though knowing fully well who & what culprits & evil lobby worked for all this GREATEST wrong that overtook him!He has certainly NERVES of STEEL,which still made/makes DADA Not loose his composure & a nervous breakdown!!! Hats off 2 him for being that gentleman in this unpolite world!

U all might be doing ur BESt efforts in making him a FORGOTTEN HERO,just like Netaji-Subhas Bose,but however low u hit below the belt,Dada will remain forever a legend, a showcase of Dirty/petty Indian Cricket board politics,ethics of which showed biased colours & who's selfish & malovalent policies ultimately cost a LEGENDs so hardly built career!

****,they r still playing DIRTY DIRTY politics,for instead of showing their REAL guts in denying him his RIGHTFUL entry/place in the TEAM , or else making his retirement official, they r toying him by downgrading him by renewing his contract 2 to C level! REAL REAL Cowards!

& for the fan of him(who r NO stooges 2 be So-called politically correct),.....those Dirty trick of those jokers/hypocrats,as always ..HURTS!!! those DAMM fU***** busta***!!! themselves hav NO clue absolutely of any REAL reason for keeping da DADA out!

ONE LAST thought,I can ONLY presume upon the whole episode is that >>>"in India SH** Really Happens !!!"

LEGEND....POLITE......GENTLEMAN ...ur disgarcing the words meaning by using those words here ;).......

AND time and again ur showing what effect dada is having over his fans..use of all bad words by using *****............wow.......u can urself see what SACHIN fans have used ......this is what happens by supporting wrong poeple..u get there character........

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Repeating my abv quote again
"in India SH** Really Happens !!!"

& in case of this,,,,,,,,do i need to argue anymore with blind dumbasses!
I wont go beyond this, or else this would become personal & I for the matter dont want 2 Hurt any kidos below the belt!!!

Me insane or NOT,but it has increasingly becoming useless arguing with blockheads who cannot take reasons nor Truth!

Rant or crib, u cannot convert a true believer of the game which but Only expects FAIR PLAY in true sporting spirit ,nor can u change the TRUTH!
...of couse history would have re-runs!...watch out for that!

&...nufg of my blah blah blah...finally quitting from a IDIOTIC thread!...& That's my FINAL Word.!!!

Go,now go,the champions.......have a field day...& best wishes for WC2007!:p

TechGuru#1

In the zone

I wont go beyond this, or else this would become personal & I for the matter dont want 2 Hurt any kidos below the belt!!!

Me insane or NOT,but it has increasingly becoming useless arguing with blockheads who cannot take reasons nor Truth!

Rant or crib, u cannot convert a true believer of the game which but Only expects FAIR PLAY in true sporting spirit ,nor can u change the TRUTH!

&...nufg of my blah blah blah...finally quitting from a IDIOTIC thread!...& That's my FINAL Word.!!!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
TechGuru#1 said:

I guess u r true patriot.....y just get out of this country mate...if it is so bad....and i can still see what effect dada is having on u....i guess he mi8 also feeling like u..so was DROPPED..SACKED.....

And i guess ur saying that THIS IS MY LAST WORD for second tiem now...yet come back...just like what dada does :p :p :p

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Repeating my abv quote again/for the dorks who couldnot read

Rant or crib, u cannot convert a true believer of the game who but Only expects FAIR PLAY in true sporting spirit ,nor can u change the TRUTH the great hypocracy & political malady engulfing the corrupted Indian cricket system,which ultimately ruined India's Great Cricketers/Legends carrer!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
@ TECH GURU

Ur showing ur true values embedded in u...like dada and his oter fans...keep posting same post dude....and ya how good ur at keeping ur word....LAST WORD huh..... :p...hmmm i guess u wanna increase ur nos of posts.....:p

in India SH** Really Happens

Poeple like u could be main reason.........

P.S....sorry mods for that and yeah other good members

LegendKiller

In the zone
techguru y don't you guys give us all a break!
where ever i go(websites on cricket),i find someone or the other crying over sorrow's exclusion and using stupid language.

Ganguly's first name should be "SORROW" AND NOT "SOURAV".

Please i am sick of sorrow's cry-babies like techguru.

they keep praising sourav like he is some mahatma or somethiing,plz comeout out of ur lalala land.

we need a break from ur in-sanity.if dada is really great,than let him do something in domestic season,which he isn't use to.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
oh..no one to debate with......ahev all dada fans ran away...or now have no vaild grounds to debate on......i guess they have found there fault.....
TILL WHEN GOD WAS SEEPING EVIL CAME OUT NOW GOD IS BACK EVIL HAS GONE..... ;) :p

mediator

Technomancer
Guess this thread is at its end! Never expected a thread in which I didnt debate wud end up having 6 pages! :D

Last edited:

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Useless Thread 2 start with from the very beginning where only the BLOCKHEADS scores..........has been useless 2 discuss & participate...as expected,........

(B)LOCK this BLOCKHEADS's thread for Now & Ever!!!!
N'uf SAID!!!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
TechGuru#1 said:
Useless Thread 2 start with from the very beginning where only the BLOCKHEADS scores..........has been useless 2 discuss & participate...as expected,........

(B)LOCK this BLOCKHEADS's thread for Now & Ever!!!!
N'uf SAID!!!

Great atleast u have realised abt ur BLOCKHEAD....;)...for a useless cause DADA

LegendKiller

In the zone
i dunno what will make these dada fans to shut-up!
who is dada anyway?
dada never won us a test-match or an odi with his bat.

he was lucky to have players like dravid/sachin/kumble/sehwag/bhajji qho won us matches and dada just collected trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom