Should I trust Flipkart.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
For one game that I bought from Flipkart, I got a wrong Serial Code. :p

I was unable to activate the game. :( But their customer service was very helpful and sent me another key immediately via mail. :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Same here.. ordered Crysis 2, NFS Hot Pursuit, Portal 2, Crysis & Tomb Raider Legends :D. Besides, I also ordered 2 laptops (Sony VAIO Yb (26k) & Samsung Netbook (14k).. Also, loads of books & one external HDD.. There were no problems whatsoever..

I'm very happy with Flipkart..

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^^Cool!

I ordered Portal 2 and Crysis 2 yesterday. One was shipped yesterday noon and other was shipped at night. I wonder how much time will it take to reach here, cant wait! :D :p

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Flipkart is very fast! :D
I have just now received Portal 2, which was shipped from Mumbai yesterday night! Very fast speed :D
Now going to finish homework then I will stick to computer :p

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Yes, homework! :( A lot of homework...

Oh and BTW the portal disk isn't running! :( Computer kind of "doesn't detect it"! When I try to open the disk from My Computer, it shows processing and finally hangs!

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Yes. It is a trustworthy source...My friend in bangalore ordered HTC Desire HD at around 23+ K and the next day itself it was delivered with neat packaging...no complaints whatsoever...Good customer service..

dreamzchm

Web Design Hobbyist
Yes, absolutely you can trust them . I ordered more than ten items from Flipkart and two or three of them delivered through Cash On delivery. Other sites such as tradus.com also has COD facility.

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Yes, absolutely you can trust them . I ordered more than ten items from Flipkart and two or three of them delivered through Cash On delivery. Other sites such as tradus.com also has COD facility.

You just bumped a 1.5 years old thread. Congrats! :thumbs:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
You just bumped a 1.5 years old thread. Congrats! :thumbs:

lol I was wondering why you were asking such questions.. :D and that too for Crysis 2 and Portal 2 :p (sigh.. I played portal 2 only a couple of months ago :| )

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Here I am still waiting for more than 2 weeks. You know the secret behind flipkart's good service ?

They cancel the order if it takes more than stipulated time and saving their reputation while other online portals will not cancel your order even after the stipulated time, unless you contact them.

But yeah CS is very responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom