Should I opt for plan 500 or ul 900 in dataone?

Home 500 or UL 900

• Home 500

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • UL 900

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Soumya , well if u use download managers such as flashget , etc , then even if the light goes off you will have the part of the file that you've downloaded n then you can resume from there :D

but what if it the light goes out at 2:15 am....i would have hardly downloaded anything...i have to wait for 24 hours to start downloading again!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
that's not my problem mate , we don't have power cuts here so no problem .

As you're describing , if light does not come at all then how will you download :cool:

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
that's not my problem mate , we don't have power cuts here so no problem .

As you're describing , if light does not come at all then how will you download :cool:

the light going out at that time is like once in a blue moon for me. i was just givin an example. but if it happens then, well it wud be sad :(

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
why wonder about situation that will happen very rarely , think about daily routine .

as for situations , anything can happen , your modem can get burnt , lightning can strike , Anything :D

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
why wonder about situation that will happen very rarely , think about daily routine .

as for situations , anything can happen , your modem can get burnt , lightning can strike , Anything :D

yup..u r right...so watz d max hav u downloaded during night unlimited?

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
since bsnl is expected to upgrade their speed to 2mbps, will it affect the 500 plans and unlimited plans. i mean will they introduce new plans or upgrade existing plans? and any hopes of upgrading the ul 900 speed?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Soumya said:
i mean will they introduce new plans or upgrade existing plans? and any hopes of upgrading the ul 900 speed?

If hey do, u will always have the option to change back to any other plan u want... Minimum hire piriod is just One Month, after a month with Home 500 u can apply to change to any other plan u want !!

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
If hey do, u will always have the option to change back to any other plan u want... Minimum hire piriod is just One Month, after a month with Home 500 u can apply to change to any other plan u want !!

but my friends are saying it's 3 months!

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
that's for the innitial phase for new connection !! :)

u mean this minumun hire period for 3 months is for new connections?

*calcuttatelephones.com/tariff_broadband.shtml

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
yes.... !!! that's what I was told by CAOTR, whoom u and i once visited together :lol:

the world famous quote ''my father has asked for your phone number''!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yaar, how can we forget it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but i think it was ''uncle what is ur FAX number !!! as my father has asked for your fax number''

:D :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I am going to get myself a DataOne connection too but my primary concern is that they might charge my nighttime downloading to the bill and then I'll end up being a sitting duck. Isn't that a huge risk with the limited plans? Or have they eliminated those erroneous bills?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Dont ask, me and Soumya we both know what would happen if they charge and how to rectify it... :lol:

anyway to more on topic, Arya u can see on ur DataOne portal *10.240.43.216 that whether they are charging u or not, BSNL do have system in place to rectify the over charge bills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom