Should I go for 5800

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
I am seriously thinking of getting a new mobile.
I am sick and tired of buttons and keypads.
So touch UI, decent camera, ample memory, scalable, sturdy and rugged.

Should I choose the tube 5800? or any other suggestions?
Budget 20-25k. If less good....

Last edited:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^^I thought so but was confused!! because of the yellow jersey..It was during his early days where he colored his hair ..right??

Well THE CAMERA IS BELOW AVERAGE...BUT MUSIC QUALITY IS THE BEST EVER SEEN IN ANY PHONE...3rd party apps wud be available very soon...so dont worry abt that
Source: CNET , GSMARENA,SYMBIANFREAK..and other websites

PhB

Jughead!!!
Don't. 5800 is the first of Nokia's new series of phones and so within a couple of months, it will go into the category of low end phones. Wait for N97.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ atleast hav a luk at his max budget b4 suggesting the N97.it wont cost anything below 30k.also i've used the 5800XM and its gud fone.

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks guys.. surprised to read... 3rd party apps not yet available for it.. did i read it correctly? is it not b/wd compatible with older applications? and also am seeing a few apps cropping up in dailymobile.se, now and then. common view that the camera is below average... how much below? any samples?

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ even a N70s cam fares better @ night.:D
if u wanna buy it 4 cam then forget it.u can luk for the Touch Diamond.its 3.2 cam is way better than that of the 5800XM.also UI is better.though sound is not gud at all.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Go for HTC Touch Diamond if your budget allows. Personally saying, it is an awesome phone but doesn't justifies the heavy price tag. If it was available for 20k then it would have been the next best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom