Should i get the ep-630?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Im planning to get the Creative ep-630 from germany..
should i go for it? are there any other gud headphones within the price range? wat must be its price in germany?

utsav

damn busy...
afaik its same there too.
i ordered a ep-630 from ebay on monday and today the seller told me that its out of stock. wtf? y do people list items on ebay when they dont have them in stock.

moshel

Padawan
^^u add shipping to that and then see the price! or if someone is gonna get it for you then good...

i was on the lookout for good in-ear headphones, but cudnt manage one from any of the international shopping websites. if in case someone is getting it for you then i suggest the AKG K 324 p. havent heard them but have read good reviews, it costs around US$35.

OP
PCWORM

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Actually im getting the headphones from my dad whuz returning from germany...ill check the specs of both V-moda and AKG headphones..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
V-Moda is for bass lovers. if you don't like extreme bass, go for Shure or AKG or Sennheiser.

If you love bass, definitely V-Moda is the choice.

MasterMinds

hell boy
i was also planing to buy one to use with my walkman phone(se)....!!! can these be compared to hpm-70 from sony ericsson or they are better than hpm-70???

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i was also planing to buy one to use with my walkman phone(se)....!!! can these be compared to hpm-70 from sony ericsson or they are better than hpm-70???

They are much better when compared to HPM-70. Lot more balanced sound and very clear audio quality.

Does the ep 630 lacks base?

EP-630 has good bass to suffice everyone except bass lovers who love their ears pounded by extreme bass. For those, V-moda bass earphones series is best choice.

Last edited:
OP
PCWORM

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Hmm,..then ill go for the ep-630 it is also a bit less in price compared to the bose and akg counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom