Should i get Karbonn A9??????????

monsursound

Broken In
Hi guys ...finally arranged some cash and want to get a mobile.Karbonn A9 specs are pretty much everything i need.But i am a bit skeptical about the brand (i hope everyone would agree).Also guys you may suggest any other mobile. My budget is around 8-9k.
My priorities are..............................
Good audio quality .(Dont know how A9 performs)
Large and crisp display.(A9 definitely fits this with 3.8 inch screen and WVGA resolution...but 262k colours not 16 million)
Good camera.(This is kind of optional for me....but A9 with a 5MP HD camera is a heart winner)
Other features like 3G,Wifi...etc you get in every phone in this price range and A9 is no exception.
A very nice feature of A9 is out of the box avi video format support ........as i will be using the phone for occasional movie viewing as well.
Guys i really dont care if the phone is android or windows or something else....as i wont be using tonns of apps neither i will be sending emails from my phone........all i care is the multimedia capabilties of the phone.....

avpradee

Broken In
Please do not buy Karbon A9 .

For the sam eprice range u can get Micromax A100 / Karbonn A18 which has better specs

Specs and review : Karbonn A18 review

Micromax A90 review – Superfone pixel is the price justified?

Micromax A100 Review – Superfone Canvas, Spice Mi-425 or Karbonn A9?

Top Bottom