Should i buy Xperia tipo??

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
I have a Galaxy Y.........Now am planing to buy another phone . I have targeted 2 phone Xperia Tipo and MMX ninja 4 ............

Please tell wich one should i buy??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
neither. increase budget to around 12-15k then think about upgrading. Ninja 4 will actually be a downgrade and Tipo will be a small upgrade not worth it.

OP
sayan8

sayan8

My budget is strictly 9.5k...........Parents wont permit beyond that.........
Should i wait?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
wait and increase budget in the meantime. You'll need at least ~12k for Xperia LWW or Defy Plus if you want a proper upgrade.

Under 9.5k there is one mobile you can look out for: Huawei IDEOS X5

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
mini pro cost 12-13k. mini cost 9.5-10k and is a nice piece but screen will remain same. If you are upgrading better do an all round upgrade with bigger display also.

sushovan

In the zone
wait and increase budget in the meantime. You'll need at least ~12k for Xperia LWW or Defy Plus if you want a proper upgrade.

Is there really any point buying the Defy Plus now thats Motorola is pulling out of India? in case something goes wrong, you'll have to live with a brick.

ninz

Broken In
defy plus is a good phone but out of budget and a year old model
check samsung galaxy ace, seee if you like?

guru_urug

iGoogle
defy plus is a good phone but out of budget and a year old model
check samsung galaxy ace, seee if you like?

yes because galaxy ace is a new phone! *sarcasm* Ace is overpriced crap. I dont know how its still above 10k with a msm7227T

@OP listen to Sam, get the huawei or wait till you can increase your budget. If you want a significant upgrade in your budget get the xperia mini..but be vary of the 3 inch screen.

OP
sayan8

sayan8

Hello thinking of buying karbonn a18.....i will just paste stick of samsung on back of it.

OP
sayan8

sayan8

OMG!!! my galaxy y is charging itself and usb,charger is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

I have a custom rom istalled..........I Cant flash the original one as usb is not working .......
PLEASE HELP>>:shock::cry::unsure::unsure:

Top Bottom