Should I buy xbox controller from dealextreme or homeshop18??

guru_urug

iGoogle
My friend wants to buy wired xbox controller for PC by this coming monday. I checked previous threads and browsed through all the shopping sites. homeshop18.com seems to offer it at the lowest possible cost ie( Rs 1118/-)

Then I checked Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - Worldwide Free Shipping - DealExtreme and the xbox controller is for $18.9/-
(roughly translates to 18.9X50=Rs945/-) And also there is a colour option that they offer!! (grey/white/blue/black)

So I wanna ask is dealextreme safe?? and how do you pay for the product? And is the worldwide free shipping valid or are there hidden costs??

is there any other indian site that offers the controller at a good price( With COD option preferably)

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Dude, for a hundred-odd bucks, why order from abroad, where there is a risk of duplicate products? Get it from homeshop18. It was the cheapest there with the coupon. :)

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
100 bucks is not the problem..it was the colour option. My friend loved the blue one ;-)
Anyway is there anyway we can use COD on homeshop18??

Krow

Crowman
100 bucks is not the problem..it was the colour option. My friend loved the blue one ;-)
Anyway is there anyway we can use COD on homeshop18??

Ah ok. In any case, if you order a blue and they send a black, there is nothing you can do about it. Plus the three week waiting time is too much.

HS18 guys did not send me any tracking details though, but the pacakge reached in a week so all was good. One call to their sales executive a couple of days after the order will reveal tracking details. Hope you get a good deal. :)

Top Bottom