Should I buy the samsung galaxy s II or...?

msaiashwin

Journeyman
Guys i want to buy the samsung galaxy s II but I am hearing a lot about this yellow screen issue. Are all the galaxy s II's affected by this? or should I wait and buy? Will the prices come down?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. right now, all the SGSII devices are effected but you won't be able to notice it unless you try to find it. If you can wait, then wait for the new lot to come out. By that time, price too will reduce.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys i want to buy the samsung galaxy s II but I am hearing a lot about this yellow screen issue. Are all the galaxy s II's affected by this? or should I wait and buy? Will the prices come down?
It depends on you. For a weird n crazy person like me I just couldn't wait. And that Yellow screen issue? Well I am really trying hard to find it :lol:, still I am unable to confirm 100% that my device has it. I believe Samsung will soon announce something about it, they have to, the way XDA devs are pushing on it. But if you could wait then the Price will fall for sure.

aroraanant

Explorer
It has been confirmed by the people who bought SGSII that there is yellow screen issue in it.
Have a look at HTC Sensation also,it is also a nice phone...

OP
M

msaiashwin

Journeyman
how is the sensation priced? is it already released and available in india? is the yellow tint on galaxy s II really visible? is it a very big matter of concern?

Yesterday I went and saw the galaxy s II in the shop(univercell) and i really loved the piece. Its really very very thin and very light to carry(116grams?) . I really want to buy the piece, so just want to confirm if the yellow screen is a very big matter of concern or not? Is it really visible?

How do you compare the galaxy s II to the sensation?

Terabyte

In the zone
^See you get SAMOLED+ display in SGSII and you get premium looks and build in HTC Sensation!
Pick what you like the most, screen or the looks?
Sensation is priced at 30.7k

Top Bottom