Should I Buy the PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i'm joining the league soon ! :D :D
but i'm afraid if i'll get some good games in my city..afaik music world here (chandigarh) has some lame games for all 3 consoles-ps3/360/psp

lovemeall26

Broken In
Download PspVideo9 from *www.pspvideo9.com/

Hi hullap,
Thanks a ton for your cool link to the converter. Am much much obliged. Am downloading it, but it says I dont have the latest dotnetwork version, hence, am getting it online through them. Hope they dont install any viruses too alongwith the dotnetfx.exe file. Anyway, thanks a lot once again.
lovemeall26

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^ your welcome :)
BTW i think that dotnetfix SHOULD not be a virus,
my brother used to use it and MOD 32 never detected any virus
but, those are old memories as i use linux now

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Where is the revieww , still waitin.. :D

i went to a psp store yesterday , its for 8990/- in Pune and a 8GB mem stick is for 6k.

OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Ok guys , back home after a long journey . I will complete my psp review today and post it tomorrow .In short i will rate the psp 8.5/10 (excellent) for a pmp .

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Yeah.Go for it.A great video player + Good audio quality.But not exactly portable(well,u cant keep it in ur pocket).And do buy the PSP Slim.Having 32 MB more memory it loads faster on many games...

data_cable2

Right off the assembly line
oh guys i need a PSP slim modded , pls someone help me!!! From where i can buy modded PSP slim ?

jaithehulk

does anyone know the addresses of places which offer premodded psp slims in mumbai???
the prices also??

darkrider114

Broken In
As for as bangalore check out sony stores. One is in brigade road.
You can also buy in national market for a cheaper price and may be with modding.
PSP ROCKS!!!

adit_3250

Hey..

I am planning to buy a PSP...
which one should i go for the PSP 2004Slim and Lite or the latest 3004..

I ll be ordering that from the US..will it be easy to crack the PSP 3004 to a version where i can play games using memory card.. i am not aware of the PAndora box or the Blue battery and how does it work...

I heard that PSP 3004 is facing interlacing issues...is it..?????

I can''t afford to buy the UMD of each and every game and wanna play the games using the memory stick....

I Put up in New Delhi..

Thanks...
Adit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom