Should i buy BORDERLANDS 2 + SEASONPASS

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Hello fellow members!

Is it worth buying L2D2 [for 300rs on steam sale] and Borderlands 2 [for 900rs on gmg - steam activated ] ? Do we indians can play those games with decent pings to EU servers?
As i have MTNL, i get insane-high pings to SEA countries because mtnl decided to route their traffic through US :(

I get around 170-200ping on EU east servers on dota 2 with no lag/delay!

Plus can i play the Steam Borderlands 2 on Garena/Tunggle? As i saw many people play co-op there and not on steam due to reasons i think we all know :p
I am going to get a new PC probably next month, so i have decided to buy 1 game every month, i dont really like the *free games* business!

EDIT: Already bought L2D2 @ Steam - 310 RS

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
both l4d2 and bl 2 are worth it.
myself i'm waiting for bl 2 goty edition as i have backlog of other games, bl 1 being on of them..

OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
both l4d2 and bl 2 are worth it.
myself i'm waiting for bl 2 goty edition as i have backlog of other games, bl 1 being on of them..

What's the difference between GOTY edition and normal edition ? What about the price ?

Also will the steam version work on garena/tunngle ?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Wait for the summer sale, BL2 GOTY may come. There is a steamdb info leakage about that. And the season pass doesnot contain all the DLCs.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
What's the difference between GOTY edition and normal edition ? What about the price ?

Also will the steam version work on garena/tunngle ?

GOTY edition usually contains all the dlcs included in the package like BL1 GOTY, Skyrim Legendary edition etc. of course it will be priced above base game.

edit: ninja'd by sam. ;)

OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
So I should wait for the goty edition?
I think 900rs is a very nice deal..only 1hr left till deal is over

Top Bottom