Should DIGIT stop enrolling subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Point taken. Though I do not believe reporting to someone is a 'man' thing.
Lol , the most manly thing to do about it is to follow the rules. Anything beyond that is just an attempt to strengthen one's e-pride over the Internet. From years of experience I can tell you....it never works.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
SEE, mr.thadeus joined digit in 2006 and only has 6 posts..... holy s!t !
and he's complainin......
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3large.png
Well, he has got full right to complain.....Is it necessary to be an active forum member to complain?

ThinkFree

Technomancer
I think they should take a break and stop publishing mag for 6 months.
You see they are so exhausted and workload is too high. That's why they are not able to update their site about contents of latest issues. And according to them , no technical news has been there after Jul 11,2008(Bharti joins hands with AIFF to support football )

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^Point to be noted...

Digit has to get a rest, and think(spend 2 months) on the site and mag and then release it again and capture out hearts(and minds) again

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I don't know why does a new thread have to be started for this; we have existing ones already. If you don't want to be a subscriber don't be. If you don't like DIgit don't buy. Is that SO HARD? You've gotta be DAFT

thadeus, i dont care about what you say, but still, i was somewhere wrong.
I dint tell you that you stole or smuggled the copy, just said that you had only less posts compared to your period. this shows you are not active.
Even kids like me are able to atleast look in some threads.
Dont cry like you are something here. I know that i am off limits tooo but what can i do?

and if you are prokoved by my words, mark it. It may come handy when handling Life and death situations.
As others said, you can report for ABUSE and kick me. But remember that i am not only the human in this forum, there are others too.
From the smile, if you get so """provoked""" its your mistake. As an adult, you don't need an advice from me, as a kid.
Next time be sure what you are about to say and this post has really taken me to some point.
It would be so great that you remind me of my old days at 3rd grade.

NO OFFENSE TO BE TAKEN.
With deep condemn Hari sankar r.

Last edited:
OP
N

nksinghal

Broken In
Finally my subscription has come to an end with the November 2008 issue. but I was surprised to receive the November 2008 issue on 31 October 2008. May be DIGIT is working on our complaints but I have decided not to renew the subscription since DIGIT does not provide facility of cancellation of subscription. Let them think over this aspect of subscription service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom