Shocking!! Tablet making the internet disconnect ! Scary problem 0_0 Need Ghostbuster!!

I had posted this in the broadband section but i am shifting it here since i found out its a problem related to my tablet and not my phone or broadband.

My internet is all fine and dandy, and i can connect other devices like phones etc to my wifi.
However there is a dark mystery revolving my Xolo Tegra Note 7
When i switch on the wifi in the tablet, it makes the internet ping go higher and higher till it disconnects
Here is a screenshot of my pings
*i59.tinypic.com/2lliqoh.jpg

As you can see, the moment i flip the wifi button on my tablet, pings go climbing, and when i switch the wifi off, the internet becomes normal.

Is this a computer ebola ? a ghost? evil spirit??? Is there any non-paranormal solution to this problem??!!!??

Pleas help

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
Yep, restarted the Tablet.

Btw by reseting you mean the tablet, phone or computer or router?

Anyways, one more scary discovery.

Since i really wanted to use the internet on my tablet (for Castle Clash and Clash of Clans) so this is what i did.

I connected my phone to wifi, then enabled Bluetooth Internet sharing. Then on my Tegra Note 7 i connected to my phone via Bluetooth to use its internet.

Genius!!! .....i Thought, patting my back.

But guess what.

SAME PROBLEM again.

This is so irrritating.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the tablet consuming a lot of data when it is connected to wifi ?
How can i find out that info ?
Anyways, why is this happening just recently, like 2-3 days ago only

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Take a note on the "Data Usage" screen about which app is using internet. Turn on "Show Wi-Fi usage" to see the consumption of bandwidth through Wifi.
It will probably give you an indication about which app is causing this erratic behavior.

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
Take a note on the "Data Usage" screen about which app is using internet. Turn on "Show Wi-Fi usage" to see the consumption of bandwidth through Wifi.
It will probably give you an indication about which app is causing this erratic behavior.

Scooby Dooby Doo Mystery Solved thanks [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION].
Just see who was the real culprit
*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1Vfphljx_m4/VEz48UQRMeI/AAAAAAAADrw/453SVvDEX7Q/s512/Screenshot_2014-10-26_19-06-02.png
Dunno how this was enabled 0_0
Apparently my Picasa Web Album has 3Gb worth of my private pictures videos etc etc all uploaded in the past 3 days (*)_(*)

I thought only iCloud was unsafe, guess even Google is unsafe. Unanimously uploading my stuffs... Must have been enabled by default in my latest google update..

Thank God i am not some female celeb heheheh else Fappening Indian Edition :D
(Someone should give the Tegra Note 7 to all our Bollywood babes hyuk hyuk hyuk :D )

icebags

Technomancer
some hardware create broadcasting issues, clogging the network. happens a lot with cable internet providers.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Scooby Dooby Doo Mystery Solved
Thank God i am not some female celeb heheheh else Fappening Indian Edition :D
(Someone should give the Tegra Note 7 to all our Bollywood babes hyuk hyuk hyuk :D )

Congrats. I always say that solution to biggest problem is usually the most easiest. ;)

And your last para made me chuckle.

Top Bottom