Status
Not open for further replies.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex? | World news | The Observer

look what cost of living can turn a civilization into

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Japan might go extinct by the end of this century as 90% of female job holders do not want to marry because it is a hurdle for their next promotion and 60% of men in Japan are aged 40 who are living single and if they want sex they are getting it by video games virtually. May god help them all...
It is the mistake of the govenment itself to encourage employment but at the cost of decreasing population and it might be too late now to recover from that mistake unless at least 60% of them living single reproduce...

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
I don't think most of you read properly the article. Its written that working moms are taboo there socially & also written that Single income source cant take care of a wife and a child(let alone children). So you can see the situation is that unless govt. promptly provide some services to encourage marriage economically it may be too late for Japan.

It's not about anime or hentai to counter the sexual urge it's about value of life. Similar thing is happening in Britain...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Japan might go extinct by the end of this century as 90% of female job holders do not want to marry because it is a hurdle for their next promotion and 60% of men in Japan are aged 40 who are living single and if they want sex they are getting it by video games virtually. May god help them all...
It is the mistake of the govenment itself to encourage employment but at the cost of decreasing population and it might be too late now to recover from that mistake unless at least 60% of them living single reproduce...
Aha. I see so many Japanese projects coming to India.

May be even 'Matrubhoomi' would be remade in Japanese!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That was a long article.
But I am suddenly feeling like I can identify with what most of the singles in Jap feels like! :(

icebags

Technomancer
That was a long article.
But I am suddenly feeling like I can identify with what most of the singles in Jap feels like! :(

^ nope. this is what happens when u get too much obsessed with work and too open with all the secret private stuffs of life. u simply loose all interest in relations those come with responsibilities.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom