SHOCKING - Is it Taj Mahal or Tej O Mahalya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
We cannot say if its a temple or a tomb coz none of us was in ShahJehan's time all we know is from books and records written under the orders of Mogul empire. But the thing is that Each and everyone - Extremists included - have a right to be heard because the law does differentiate if you are moderate or extremists.

Locking this thread is tantamount to stifling of freedom of expression.

People here are sane and intelligent and for making decisions related to locking we have mods.

No one should request thread lock unless any forum rule is broken.

I did not criticize any religion especially Hinduism. Please do not misquote what I said and assume that I said Hindu's are third rate people. Don't assume things I haven't said.

I am not saying that you criticized any religion. I never felt it. I am against the usage of term Hindutva - which means being a Hindu instead of the term Hindu Extremists.

Anyway I still not see any relisgion bashing until my earlier post. That is post number 38. I only asked you to quote one post before post 38 which criticizes another religion.

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Very difficult to answer..cause if you stand in the shoes of hindhu.. you see tej o mahal and if you stand in the shoes of muslim you might see Taj mahal...But if you see in the shoes if indian (like me) you see a place where we are making money showing building....

My 2 cents

Does it matter who built it...we just know that Taj mahal is now the 1st onder of the world and we all as indians are proud of it.right guys ( hey look this is no goofing around)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
i_am_crack said:
Very difficult to answer..cause if you stand in the shoes of hindhu.. you see tej o mahal and if you stand in the shoes of muslim you might see Taj mahal...But if you see in the shoes if indian (like me) you see a place where we are making money showing building....

My 2 cents

Exactly we shud not care a hoot unless it makes a good buck for us. Of course we need money more badly than a debate on history.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
i_am_crack said:

My 2 cents
AGREED the most appropriate point
but one more thing wanna say tat when mughals rule we claim they made all the temples to mosque coz at that time they rule or they had majority
but wat we hindu are doin now
we are also doin the same thing
now we rule so we are trying to make mosque to temples
ayodhya kand is witness of some sick hindu minded people
taj mahal is taj mahal let it be what it is
does it make any differece after making tej o mahal :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

rajivrocks

Broken In
*www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A5220

Fearing political backlash, Indira Gandhi's government tried to have Oak's book withdrawn from the bookstores, and threatened the Indian publisher of the first edition with dire consequences.

qams

Terminator 202
These all fact is done by RSS and its allied products,
Boycott these Non-Secular group !!!

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
qams said:

well atlest he got a echo !!!:rolleyes:

Ok this might seem funny but we are still arguing whether it’s a religious place or not? But the fact is what is going on for the conservation of other archeological venue! I mean how many of us think that govt has done any justice by just promoting the Taj or what so ever is its name

I think you all might have come across many a place of some historical significance and might have found it in a pathetic condition where there is no security guards or any conservation schemes for the same and all we do is fight over silly issues like is it a Hindu or Muslim structure!

Come on people stand up of the cause as its time to take matter into hands use RTI and ask govt what’s is going on !

Last edited:

akshar

Broken In
That domain name has nothing to do. Nor the tejo mahalay concept has anything to do with RSS. Dont simply blame the organization based on your prejudice.

I did read a book on this theory long back. It had convincible proofs in that book.

if there is a smoke thers is possibly some fire.

and Mr. pannaguma : You probably have not seen Minaxi Mandeer or Konark Suryamandir. They r there long before when shahjahan's forfathers were just nomads.

Also the so called Mughal Architecture is non-exisistent everywhere else in world whereever Mughal's had gone except in India.

qams

Terminator 202
Then Why indians vote for TAJ (and so called tejo)?

Koi bhi mandir,masjid,gurudwara,girjaghar apne dharm se puraana nahi ho sakta, understand !!
Jabse dharm start hota he, uske baad hi uske religious place bante hain.
Aadi-maanav-kaal se hi mandir,masjid,gurudwara,girjaghar nahi bane huwe hain.

main kehta hoon k sabhi indians ko bhai-chaare k sath rehna chaaiye.
aur present main jeena chaahiye.
main RSS+ its allied products ka naam isliye le raha hoon kyonke inka kaam danaga fasaad karwana he wo bhi dharm k naam par.

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
RSS danga nahi karwati bhai, aaj tak kabhi court mein RSS ko dangon mein involved nahi paya gaya. Tell me of one single case where an officer of RSS has been convicted for riots..

In fact eminent writer Khushwant Singh ne kaha hai ki jab 1984 Anti Sikh riots ho rahe they tab sikhs ko bachaane wale congress aur leftists nahi - RSS waley log they.

Aur RSS ne kai baar Christian aur Muslim organisations key logon key sath milkar calamity struck areas mein logon kin help ki hai.

Kashmir mein RSS ki branch Sewa Bharti above 100 muslim homeless kids ko support karti hai -

Mera bharosa nahi to Wikipedia ka bharosa to hoga
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtriya_Swayamsevak_Sangh

Par abhi upar logon ne kaha ki Hinduism is not a religion, tab fir Hindu organisations dharm ke nnam par danga kaise karwa sakti hai, jabki hinduism to dharm hi nahi hai.

Aur agar ek baar maan bhi lein ki tum sirf un logon ki bat karte ho, jo dharam ke naam par danga karte hai, to fir tumne, sirf RSS aur allies ka example dekar to yeh bata diya ki non hindu religious organisations dange nahi karwati. Dange karwane waley sab jagah hai, unse koi bacha nahi hai- par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki sab dange karwane wale ek jaise hote hai- Crusades aur is tarah ki kisi ladai ka koi justification nahi hai, par is ka matlab yeh nahi hai ki har jagah RSS and allies ko sooli par chadha do.

Mein kehna sirf yahi chahta hoon ki kisi ko criticise karne se pehle uske baare mein puri knowledge lo, uske documents, uske manifesto ko padho, just because adhi duniya kisi ko bura kehti hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh bura hai. Dikhave pe mat jaao, apni akal lagao!!!

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
Useless never ending debate, no one can convince anyone. There are millions of people who believe 9/11 was done by Bush. Similarly there is no shortage of people who will say Taj Mahal is built by Hindu king, and you can't convince them to believe something else, because there brains are washed.

praka123

left this forum longback
many masjids & churches(syrian christians of kerala converted 2000 yrs ago) are old hindu temples.there is no arguement over that.but the reasons for such changes are due to communities of some areas are completelty converted.so forget the past.it will bleed if it is again reinvented? :( .this is the reality.we know how tolerant Indian culture(hinduism) is/was.unlike ppl who interprets their holybooks to get "Idol worshippers" people massacred :x

qams

Terminator 202
RSS danga nahi karwati bhai, aaj tak kabhi court mein RSS ko dangon mein involved nahi paya gaya. Tell me of one single case where an officer of RSS has been convicted for riots..

In fact eminent writer Khushwant Singh ne kaha hai ki jab 1984 Anti Sikh riots ho rahe they tab sikhs ko bachaane wale congress aur leftists nahi - RSS waley log they.

Aur RSS ne kai baar Christian aur Muslim organisations key logon key sath milkar calamity struck areas mein logon kin help ki hai.

Kashmir mein RSS ki branch Sewa Bharti above 100 muslim homeless kids ko support karti hai -

Mera bharosa nahi to Wikipedia ka bharosa to hoga
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtriya_Swayamsevak_Sangh

Par abhi upar logon ne kaha ki Hinduism is not a religion, tab fir Hindu organisations dharm ke nnam par danga kaise karwa sakti hai, jabki hinduism to dharm hi nahi hai.

Aur agar ek baar maan bhi lein ki tum sirf un logon ki bat karte ho, jo dharam ke naam par danga karte hai, to fir tumne, sirf RSS aur allies ka example dekar to yeh bata diya ki non hindu religious organisations dange nahi karwati. Dange karwane waley sab jagah hai, unse koi bacha nahi hai- par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki sab dange karwane wale ek jaise hote hai- Crusades aur is tarah ki kisi ladai ka koi justification nahi hai, par is ka matlab yeh nahi hai ki har jagah RSS and allies ko sooli par chadha do.

Mein kehna sirf yahi chahta hoon ki kisi ko criticise karne se pehle uske baare mein puri knowledge lo, uske documents, uske manifesto ko padho, just because adhi duniya kisi ko bura kehti hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh bura hai. Dikhave pe mat jaao, apni akal lagao!!!

if u will analyse in detail u will reveal yourself

*www.islamreligion.com/articles/559/

-----------------------------------------
Plz go through this article atleast once
*www.islamreligion.com/articles/559/​

*thepiratebay.org/torrent/4766412/Muhammed_Umar_Rao__Ex-Hindu__Brahmin._Why_did_I_embrace_Islam_

*www.islamictube.net/watch/d83f1ef7...Rao,-Ex-Hindu,-Brahmin,-Y-did-I-embrace-Islam

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I am happy that he converted to Islam. Dimwits like him who irrationally hate Muslims would have done more harm to Hinduism as Hindu...lol

sona

Broken In
Why does'nt the government of India open up the back doors of taj mahal and show us the real truth............????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom