Shipping fron US

.jRay.

Youngling
Shipping from US

I want to buy some items from US as they are available a lot cheaper than they are here.

I came across a post on this forum a long time ago which had a link to the site which ships to other countries.
Sorry i forgot the name.
All we have to do is give their local US address to the site we're buying from and give them the order id. When they receive the product they ship it to our address at a cheaper price.
If anyone knows about this Service. Please give me the address.
And I wanted to know if these services are safe and reliable.

Last edited:
I do not know about those services but I want to inform you that you wont get any warranty in India on products bought from US.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Ishopinternational
Hopshopgo etc

Just go to tech enclave forum,there are some dedicated threads,if you want to research.They'd quote a price including customs.I'd suggest #1 as I had talked to them over phone and they seemed professional. Cheers

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Ishopinternational
Hopshopgo etc

Just go to tech enclave forum,there are some dedicated threads,if you want to research.They'd quote a price including customs.I'd suggest #1 as I had talked to them over phone and they seemed professional. Cheers

Thanks mate. Have you ordered anything via them?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: Shipping from US

I want to buy some items from US as they are available a lot cheaper than they are here.

I came across a post on this forum a long time ago which had a link to the site which ships to other countries.
Sorry i forgot the name.
All we have to do is give their local US address to the site we're buying from and give them the order id. When they receive the product they ship it to our address at a cheaper price.
If anyone knows about this Service. Please give me the address.
And I wanted to know if these services are safe and reliable.

Simply shop via amazon.com but getting warranty is not possible if you get it abroad.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: Shipping from US

I have had a good shopping experience with Comgateway. I ordered a Core i5 processor from Amazon.com via comgateway.
Read my experience here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176084
Need advice: Buying through comgateway for the first time.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Thanks mate. Have you ordered anything via them?
I tried to but the product was available on Amazon global.so nope.some of these services will have like 5$ fee for opening an account,and they charge you in pounds.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
I tried to but the product was available on Amazon global.so nope.some of these services will have like 5$ fee for opening an account,and they charge you in pounds.

I have had a good shopping experience with Comgateway. I ordered a Core i5 processor from Amazon.com via comgateway.
Read my experience here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176084
Need advice: Buying through comgateway for the first time.

Thanks guys. I'll most probably user comGateway or Amazon.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks guys. I'll most probably user comGateway or Amazon.

Amazon is a seller which will deliver any item to a US addresses. And you will get a US address from ComGateway (CG).

CG by itself doesn't sell any product, they just deliver the item to most of the locations worldwide.
Hope that clears a confusion of yours.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Amazon is a seller which will deliver any item to a US addresses. And you will get a US address from ComGateway (CG).

CG by itself doesn't sell any product, they just deliver the item to most of the locations worldwide.
Hope that clears a confusion of yours.

Thanks. It did.

Top Bottom