1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Sharing Phone GPRS connection

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by cryptid, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cryptid

cryptid New Member

well i am getting pretty goood download speeds from my Hutch www service (around 19-22 KB/Sec) so i was wondering if i could make 2 computers access the internet connection from my phone at the same time,,, that would be cool isnt it, i still havent got my second computer but my dad is planning to buy one very soon.

P.S
    ppl who are using airtel mobile office service and hutch www service how much speeds do u all get??? i am just curious to know,,, from hutch coustomer care i never get the corrrect info, if i person says i should get speeds around 25kbps the other says 15KB/sec(120kbps){i am getting 160kbps} so i was just wondering what speeds do others get and what all factors does the speed depend upon???

2. it_waaznt_me

it_waaznt_me Coming back to life ..

:| ... Stop posting your replies in Report comments ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.