Shared Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

minniawochat

Broken In
Hi

I want to became webhoster but the reseller account is not usefull some time they dont reply question etc

so i want o buy a server which cost appro $130/mo with 500gb space & CPanel/WHM Fantastico w/ RVSkins + rvsite builder 2.0

so want some partners who can share server with me :) or u can say i need resellers ;)

good options for webhoster who want to resell

we can made unlimited reseller/users account etc

also one guy who have domain reseller is good

Thank You

ahref

In the zone
$130 is little low, if you are looking for 500gb space, you may get celeron or unmanaged single core server in that. But it may create problem if you are looking for long term business.

Moreover you can't create unlimited reseller or user. You can host only limited number of domains according to server capacity because after that your server may become less responsive and unstable.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I can give you this dedicated server:

512MB RAM
80GB HDD
100 Mbps connection
750 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM with Fantastico
5 IP Addresses
root access
CentOS 4
ThePlanet Datacenter

price-->> USD 165/ month

Sorry regarding parnership. If you dont want to invest..you can buy a reseller hosting from me.
server
Our servers are powerful Dual CPU Quad Core Clovertown Xeon (8 logical CPU's) machines with 4GB of memory monitored regularly.

100% Anonymous
Your clients will never understand about us. We provide you with FREE private nameservers, anonymous server name and anonymous shared nameservers

99.9% Uptime guarantee
If your server is not online 99.9% of the time in any month, we will issue a refund for this month!

Unlimited accounts
You can host as many accounts as you want with any reseller hosting plan until you reach your disk space or bandwidth quota.

cPanel/WHM control panel

Fantastico / RVSkin

best support..dont worry about that.Support within maximum 1 hour.

PLANS-->>
Space-->> 5 GB
bandwidth-->> 75 GB/ Month
price-->>Rs. 5,000 / year

Space-->> 10 GB
bandwidth-->> 150 GB/ Month
price-->>Rs. 10,000/ year

Space-->> 15 GB
bandwidth-->> 225 GB/ Month
price-->>Rs. 15,000/ year

Space-->> 20 GB
bandwidth-->> 300 GB/ Month
price-->>Rs. 20,000 /year

Free domain reseller account.

Currently my website is not updated with reseller hosting and server...very busy with other works. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom