• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
abhinavrakesh said:
No Nokia ... Please ....

Nokia Phones Are Good In Only Resale Value ...:)

Sorry Guys Who Possess Nokia Phones, But Nokia Phones Look Like ..... Geometry Boxes For Kids ... No Appealing Phones From Nokia Yet..:)

This is wht u said n give u d correct ans. :!:
Also why Nokia phones are not appealed here :evil:

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
have you seen the poorest display of moto v3i yak......
for me sexy is W800i cool for youngsters

Last edited:
OP
abhinavrakesh

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
rajwansh2003 said:
have you seen the poorest display of moto v3i yak......
for me sexy is W800i cool for youngsters

i think you have seen the display of some repaired or damaged v3i .. as far as the display quality .. it is better that nokia handsets ... brightness of display screen of v3i is best among sony and nokia ... capture any pic from nokia, sony, and motorola .. keep the megapixel value same .. you'll know the difference in the very next minute ..:)

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
*www.mobile-review.com/review/image/samsung/e700/pic6.jpg

Samsung E700 had its time under the sun, a few years back :p

In current phones, I think Samsung D900, Sony Ericsson w710i and Nokia 5300 are the ones you would want to buy purely for the looks.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
abhinavrakesh said:
i think you have seen the display of some repaired or damaged v3i .. as far as the display quality .. it is better that nokia handsets ... brightness of display screen of v3i is best among sony and nokia ... capture any pic from nokia, sony, and motorola .. keep the megapixel value same .. you'll know the difference in the very next minute ..:)
What are you saying, man! You are rooting for the camera on Motorola phones. They suck! I mean, they are TOTAL crap!! And the screen is not too great either.

To the thread-starter, all your options are outdated. I can't believe you do not have LG Chocolate, Sony Ericsson W950i and W850i in the list.

outlaw

De@d
definitely v3i cuz i've got one

BUT featurewise i prefer my n70 but as posted eariler if its looks u are after NOKIA SUX

so i vote for moto razr

OP
abhinavrakesh

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
aryayush said:
What are you saying, man! You are rooting for the camera on Motorola phones. They suck! I mean, they are TOTAL crap!! And the screen is not too great either.

To the thread-starter, all your options are outdated. I can't believe you do not have LG Chocolate, Sony Ericsson W950i and W850i in the list.

i post here those phones which are same or atleast common in functionality and whose prizes are in almost in same range ... if you dont like it .. then dont post here .. and be happy for your mobile phones ..

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Nokia 6708 the screen is way too SEXY than any of the models mentioned here...check it out & you'll change your mind

K

krazyfrog

Moto RAZR V3i is an excellent example of the saying 'Beauty is only skin deep'.
BTW, for those of whom debating on the quality of V3i's display, i'll say its display is much better than quiet a few Nokia and SE models. Don't forget that V3i's display is manufactured by Sharp, the pioneers of LCD displays.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
abhinavrakesh said:
i post here those phones which are same or atleast common in functionality and whose prizes are in almost in same range ... if you dont like it .. then dont post here .. and be happy for your mobile phones ..
Why did you title the thread 'Sexiest Phone In India ....' then? Surely you do not mean to say that these are the sexiest five phones in India. It should either have been 'Which phone is the sexiest out of these?' or something similar to that - or the options such have been better contenders of the 'sexiest' crown, regardless of the price.

BTW, I own a Sony Ericsson W550i. So I did not ask for those phones to be added because I own them. It was because those are much better looking than the likes of W700i and L7. And instead of telling others to quit posting in a thread, try looking at things with positivity.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
pls dont compare any nokia or motorola 2 megapixel cam with sony k750i or w800i ..

these beauties rocks when it comes to 2 mp cam ..

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
look....pertaining to the topic of this thread....i will vote for RAZR V3i. i own it too..

but the viewing angle of its LCD is very bad....screen is bright, yes. and it lacks a decent composer for ringtones

ECE0105

In the zone
aryayush said:
Why did you title the thread 'Sexiest Phone In India ....' then? Surely you do not mean to say that these are the sexiest five phones in India. It should either have been 'Which phone is the sexiest out of these?' or something similar to that - or the options such have been better contenders of the 'sexiest' crown, regardless of the price.

BTW, I own a Sony Ericsson W550i. So I did not ask for those phones to be added because I own them. It was because those are much better looking than the likes of W700i and L7. And instead of telling others to quit posting in a thread, try looking at things with positivity.

Chill it out dude.... Who's stopping you from opening a new thread and u can mention the names of all the Phones that you want

To the other people, I believe the thread has been titled "Most Sexiest Phone" and not "Phone with the Best Features". So, lets stop cribbing about which camera has the best quality and check out which phone is liked the best in terms of Looks.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
THE BEST TO HANG OUT WITH IS
NOKIA7370

*phone.mobile9.com/img/nokia-7370-4.jpg

*www.handy-discount.de/nokia/nokia_7370.jpg

*www.nokia.de/de/66/186310.data.jpg

*www.handy-discount.de/nokia/nokia_7370_braun.jpg

*www.mobilewhack.com/images/nokia_7370.jpg

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Now,new phones like SE W950i,W850i,Nokia 5300,N93i,N76,Moto F3,Z3 Samsung P310,iMate SPL are favourite competitors among 'sexy phones'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom