Service Query of Online Retailer.

summers

Journeyman
Checkout the following link :

Where to buy Laptops Computers and Components @ All India Lowest Prices @ iTerials

Has anyone purchased computer components from this online retailer..??
If so, what about its genuiness, service etc..??

:-?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
They do have phone numbers and a Bangalore address at the bottom of the page. Try calling them and say if you can pay after delivery(after paying some advance)

Anyways which components you want to buy? I am sure we can find good sites with good prices for you :)

dfcols71

In the zone
i have purchased previously my laptop 2years old but me thinks their price are high 5% vat plus shipping if you r in bangy look for shops in sp road or if you r purchasing online try delta peripherals,primeabgb,itwares ,smc international,flipkart,hardwire.in,locally try in kolkatta vedant and md or ask some folks from there

Sarath

iDota
I bought my Monitor from them. Quite good. Prices are good too although not SP road good.

He had my money for 4 days for the monitor. Didn't run away ;) So must be reliable.

ravin

Right off the assembly line
The website dont impress me. Try Flipkart! The best service and quality i have experienced till date.

OP
summers

summers

Journeyman
The website dont impress me. Try Flipkart! The best service and quality i have experienced till date.

Ya, i agree. The website is somewhat fussy, though they have given lots of phone nos.

Flipkart i a very nice website. They have a very good collection n their service is quite good.

Theitwares.com is also a good website.

Sarath

iDota
It's a small store. Don't treat it like an online shopping portal.

Even I visited the store myself in person and did the purchase.

Top Bottom