Server not found error

.jRay.

Youngling
Since today I'm getting this error whenever i try to open a webpage.
I use mozilla firefox with windows 8.

My internet connection is working, (confirmed by utorrent download at full speed) and also works on other laptop. Mine is giving this error since the evening. Also tried chrome and ie but none open the webpages. Tried google,fb,yahoo,youtube etc.

Its just my laptop and my g2.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
The webpages arnt opening but torrent is working??

- - - Updated - - -

I was facing the same problem with my WiFi connection this weekend, did everything possible to make it work but in the end just had to give static IP to get it working back to normal.. so even you can try that fix, try putting the IP manually instead of "automatically obtaining' it..

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
The webpages arnt opening but torrent is working??

- - - Updated - - -

I was facing the same problem with my WiFi connection this weekend, did everything possible to make it work but in the end just had to give static IP to get it working back to normal.. so even you can try that fix, try putting the IP manually instead of "automatically obtaining' it..

Thanks. But it was solved this morning on its own.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
You know this thing used to happen occasionally on my friends connection .. sometimes port 80 is blocked while sometimes port 443 is blocked at local gateway accidentally by the ISP due to faulty router at the ISP's end ... so after they restart their router ... the problem generally disappears.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW who is you ISP? generally happens with BSNL due to old age routers and switches used by them

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
You know this thing used to happen occasionally on my friends connection .. sometimes port 80 is blocked while sometimes port 443 is blocked at local gateway accidentally by the ISP due to faulty router at the ISP's end ... so after they restart their router ... the problem generally disappears.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW who is you ISP? generally happens with BSNL due to old age routers and switches used by them

Pacenet. maybe the problem was the wifi router. But now its solved

Top Bottom