Server motherboard along with RAM and processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshutoshM

Blue Age Wonders
Products - 1. BRAND new Intel SCB2 SCSI server motherboard
2. BRAND new 2gb(two 1gb sticks) SDRAM for above motherboard.
3. Used 1gb SDRAM (two 512mb sticks).
4. BRAND new PCI 64bit 2U riser card for above motherboard which
will convert 1 PCI 64 bit slot into 3 PCI 2.2 slots.
5. BRAND new tualatin 1.4ghz processor for above motherboard.

NOTE: All these products are BRAND new except the 3rd one. My Uncle brought it from foreign and gave to me for assembling. But, I have already got a computer and no longer have use for these components.
The sever motherboard is a dual processor socket which supports maximum of two Intel tualatins (1.4ghz each) to give optimized server performance. I have two tualatins but I have mentioned only one because I'm using it in another computer. If you want both of them, tell me. Tualatin processors are the most stable processors in the Intel history and are very much suited for a server. If you have want more details do not hesitate to contact me. My e-mail address is:
ashutosh_mandan@ymail.com

My price is Rs.5500
I will send them by courier all over India.

NOTE: You will not get SDRAM which I'm selling at such a low price. I'm selling a total of 3GB SDRAM
which if you buy from anywhere will cost you more than Rs.5000 but I'm giving it as I don't have any use
for it. Also, if you include the processor price your budget will be very high. Anyway, the choice is yours.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AS I HAVE TO ARRANGE A GOOD CAMERA FOR TAKING PRODUCT'S PICS.
I WILL BE COMING WITH NEW THREAD WITH THESE PRODUCTS OF COURSE MORE ATTRACTING OFFER SOON. THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Please post a picture of the products listed along with your username and date on a piece of paper.

Read section guidelines here : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/134760-read-before-posting-bazaar.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom