Serial blasts in Mumbai

Piyush

Lanaya
police is another name for lazy, bureaucratic fscktards

well police cant be blame always
they are not given proper arms to equip
i've seen many times a single police man guarding a whole building with his wooden lathi
now how can one dare to take any action with these types of weapons they are provided with
they are not wearing any armor too
all things come down to govt and then to us as we are the people who chose our govt
India is yet to see a revolution

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well I visited Police Station to lodge FIR after my DL was lost. Well what a place it was. Full of mosquitoes, insects of all kinds, poorly maintained rooms, I mean it was totally crap. How the hell they manage to work there is beyond me. And this is a good resedential locality in Delhi I am talking about. :|

Well Police are to blame to a lot of things, but the real blame lies to the people in power.

azzu

AJJU
Well I visited Police Station to lodge FIR after my DL was lost. Well what a place it was. Full of mosquitoes, insects of all kinds, poorly maintained rooms, I mean it was totally crap. How the hell they manage to work there is beyond me. And this is a good resedential locality in Delhi I am talking about. :|
Thats What iam Talking about.....

Well Police are to blame to a lot of things, but the real blame lies to the people in power.

Alot of things - Yes ,
Everything(which is under their jurisdiction) - No

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

The Crime Ratio is more in Delhi as compared to Mumbai :???:

buddyram

New Voyage
Best example of the great indian administration:
Kasab leading a healthy & prosperous life, but in a jail. Having all the proofs he is not yet hanged, what a shame.

Best thing is nothing worst happened in the recently concluded three major events, viz., Commonwealth Games, Cricket World Cup, IPL!

sygeek

Technomancer
Kasab leading a healthy & prosperous life, but in a jail. Having all the proofs he is not yet hanged, what a shame.

Best thing is nothing worst happened in the recently concluded three major events, viz., Commonwealth Games, Cricket World Cup, IPL!
I wonder why there are still laws for death punishment, this is 21st Century dammit.

tkin

Back to school!!

That's been the Indian agenda forever, no death sentence, so anyone can go kill a dozen people only to live a good life in jail, no worries.

Kasav should have been hanged long time back, remember how Srilankan government wiped the Tigers out? The same should be done to maoists as well, in america there is strict death penalties for terrorism, only difference is that they do it by poison(injection) and we used to do it by hanging.

Top Bottom