• Total voters

sam142000

Journeyman
Sennheiser HD 215 II Headphone - Sennheiser: Flipkart.com

OR

Sennheiser HD 449 Headphone - Sennheiser: Flipkart.com

OR

Sennheiser HD 439 Headphone - Sennheiser: Flipkart.com

Which of these headphones is better? I'm looking for a good BASS headphones. I mostly listen to House, Trance and and Electro music!!
Any other headphone suggestion within Rs.5K range is also welcome.
Would give preference to Sennheiser.

d3p

PowerHouse
Get a intex mega boom headphone. Best for the performance it offers. Secondly it got a Mic and handy controllers. All those for 200 bucks.

P.S : Next time stop spamming across wrong sections and threads.

Get a Audiotechnica ATH 50 for 6k.

OP
sam142000

sam142000

Journeyman
Thanks for the advice.
But I wouldn't call that spamming. I just mentioned the link in two of my favorite threads once, because I knew someone would definitely help me in those threads.
If I had been giving the same message again and again in there then it would be spamming.

Edit: Just found out, your suggestion is way over my budget. ~15K on ebay and ~9K on flipkart(discontinued now).

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
Thanks for the advice.
But I wouldn't call that spamming. I just mentioned the link in two of my favorite threads once, because I knew someone would definitely help me in those threads.
If I had been giving the same message again and again in there then it would be spamming.

Edit: Just found out, your suggestion is way over my budget. ~15K on ebay and ~9K on flipkart(discontinued now).

Its ok. My arrogance.

Visit Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India & read few reviews.

Krow

Crowman
HD 449 should be good. Sennheiser headphones are generally a safe bet because the sound is usually closer to neutral.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Get a intex mega boom headphone. Best for the performance it offers. Secondly it got a Mic and handy controllers. All those for 200 bucks.

P.S : Next time stop spamming across wrong sections and threads.

Get a Audiotechnica ATH 50 for 6k.

+1 ath 50 recommended

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
with what device do you intend to use this head phones? PC or PMP? you would need a appropriate sound card or AMP to enjoy the music

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ath 50 are way over my budget.
Suggest something around 5k

well its just 1K more. why not save a little and then buy, these are usually one time buy. but anyway you would have to put in some more money to get a better sound card (USB) cause onboard soundcards don't do justice to these headphones.

OP
sam142000

sam142000

Journeyman
^^ ath 50 cost 15K on ebay. When they were available on flipkart they costed 9k.
On the link d3p has given, they cost ~10k.
They are definitely over my budget. :wah:

elton_1991

Broken In
You can get the Koss Porta Pro under 3k @proaudiohome.com.I havent tried them myself but seen alot of great reviews about them.

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ ath 50 cost 15K on ebay. When they were available on flipkart they costed 9k.
On the link d3p has given, they cost ~10k.
They are definitely over my budget. :wah:

Usually they dont cost more than 6k. I have seen few same headphones in the local stores myself. Give a try at some good local stores first before online.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ sorry I didn't check the prices online. I saw the price mentioned by d3p.

Superayush

Tech lover
image.jpg

;)

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
If you care about BASS, get Koss Porta-Pro.

Usually they dont cost more than 6k. I have seen few same headphones in the local stores myself. Give a try at some good local stores first before online.

Are you sure about this?

Top Bottom