selling the following stuffs

gaurav_018

Broken In
RAM, 6800 AGP, etc left

I' have the following for sale-

What's left-

1x Seagate barracuda-7200rpm IDE 20GB HD. no bad sectors, no repair etc. - pm offer

1x Samsung 5400rpm IDE 20GB HD. no bad sectors, no repair etc. pm offer

1x Black LG 17inch CRT.-pm offer

1x BFG brand nvidia6800 128mb AGP card with box and bill (lifetime warranty from BFG). (i used to play world of warcraft at 1680*1050 with everything maxed , just to give an idea of performance. It can also run games like the new prince of persia, bioshock etc at low setttings. So, if you have a computer that has a AGP and want to play a few games without a complete overhaul, go for this card. ) rs1,800

I live in delhi and it would be best if people came and paid cash. else i accept paypal, money orders etc. All prices are negotiable, send me a PM, email or post offers in this thread.

updated: Due to recent events, no shipping whatsoever. Delhi delivery only, inspect and buy.

PS: everything is fully working condition, nothing has been overclocked, repaired/modified in anyway.

Last edited:
OP
G

gaurav_018

Broken In
I do . a creative soundblaster 4.1. just send me a PM with the stuff you want and ill send u my price and phone number

Last edited:

chit_samrat

Right off the assembly line
interested in AMD athlon 64bit 2800+
MSI 8kn neo. what will be the price?
is it 754 socket m/b?
is it in working condition?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
interested in AMD athlon 64bit 2800+
MSI 8kn neo. what will be the price?
is it 754 socket m/b?
is it in working condition?
Posted again:
what is your contact no?
Posted again:
what is your contact no?

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
My friend might be interested in kingston 512MB 400mhz DDR . He is local and can pick it from your place(in delhi). let me know if original buyer backs out

Top Bottom