selling the following stuffs

graydot

Broken In
Thanks gary4gar,

Nice to see you here.

Dear gaurav_018, I am interested in the 1GB DDR RAM. I can send someone to pick it up from you immediately and pay in cash. Let me know your address.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Thanks gary4gar,

Nice to see you here.

Dear gaurav_018, I am interested in the 1GB DDR RAM. I can send someone to pick it up from you immediately and pay in cash. Let me know your address.

Last edited:
OP
G

gaurav_018

Broken In
My friend might be interested in kingston 512MB 400mhz DDR . He is local and can pick it from your place(in delhi). let me know if original buyer backs out

k, ill ring him up today and finalize it.
Posted again:
Thanks gary4gar,

Nice to see you here.

Posted again:
Thanks gary4gar,

Nice to see you here.

sent you a PM.

Last edited:
OP
G

gaurav_018

Broken In
gave the wrong ram module to graydot but other than that everything(other than the AGP card) is sold/waiting to be delivered/picked up.

will upload some pics of video card later.

probir

Broken In
i want to sell my old

Intel p4 1.5 GHz,
Celeron 2.4 Ghz

Intel Original 850 MV2 motherboard

RD 64mb ram x 4 pis

Seagate 40 Gb HDD

Seagate 80 Gb HDD

Asus DVD writer

Asus DVD Combo

PM with price

easytouch

Broken In
i wanted 512 DDR 1 ram.
i stay in goa.

i don't have privilege to create new thread, so posted here
hope you don't mind gaurav_018

chit_samrat

Right off the assembly line
Seller: gaurav_018
Buyer :chit_samrat

Item :msi k8n neo+amd athlon 2800+creative 5.1 sound card

Thread Link : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120388

Comments :testing warranty/"dead-on-arrival" cannot be claimed,product will be tested at "gaurav_018" 's house, and when it is shipped to buyer, the "door warranty" is expired.if you found any problem on the product, you have to repair it at your own cost or if it is not repairable, you may throw it to dustbin and just forgot about your payment. so you have to purchase scrap/defective materials from him.

Notes (Optional) :received all products in well packaged condition, but the board is unable to detect any ddr memory(any capacity/any speed). as per a "dead-on-arrival" condition, he is asking for a chargeable repair. so i have to pay additional courier and repairing charge for this board.

OP
G

gaurav_018

Broken In
The board was working when it left my house. I cannot provide a testing warranty and have never claimed otherwise.

The ram modules from that board were sold separately to different local buyers and are working perfectly.

I do apologize to samrath but I am not able to pay for shipping both ways again or to have the board checked by a professional. ( I no longer have the parts to check the board myself )

Last edited:

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
For Sale
1x p4 motherboard asus
1x p3 motherboard + p3 processor
3x scsi hdd(working)
*ibm 2x 20gb
*hp 1 x 40 gb
3x scsi pci card(working)
1x lan card(working)
1x tech com 450 watts psu(working)
1x compaq 200 watts psu(working)

Pentium system(working)
p iii 800mhz
256 mb ram
40 gb hdd
15" crt monitor
mouse keyboard
cd rom

week old netgear dg834gv4 modem adsl 2+ router bought on 26 september 2009
but it does not support iptv .And the sole reason to buy it was to run iptv on it.bill will be provided.only used for half an hour.Bought it for 3400 Rs

NO WARRANTY AND NO RETURNS

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
I wanted the 512MB RAM, if it's a DDR 400. plz PM me your expected price. I live in Delhi.

Saurav2007

Broken In
@saurabh_1e

Do you still have a 20gb hdd. How much for it provided it is not having bad sectors?

I am in Delhi and can collect from ya

Top Bottom