Selling my New DDR2 667 RAM -Preferably Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun_chennai

tech mighty
Hi all,
I brought 2*1GB Transcend last month (6-12-2007) along with E6750 but now i think it would be better if i use 800MHZ RAM for overclocking...so i am selling my brand new RAM with Bill & still 3 years of warranty left.....

Price 850*2=1700:D (current price is 950 per chip)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Dude, current prices are not 950, they are less than that.
A 2GB 800MHz single chip costs 1925! Anyone would prefer that to your costs.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
From Priceguru.in

Transcend JetRam 1GB PC2-5300 -
Size: 1GB DDR2 667MHz
Latency: 5-5-5-18 (CAS,tRCD,tRP,tRAS)
Function: Unbuffered
Operating Voltage: 1.8v
Warranty: Lifetime
Rs.900/-

What's more, my dealer sells it for 800/- per piece. Come on man. Set a lower price. 1200-1300 for both is fine. If you are offering for that much, interested.

OP
arun_chennai

arun_chennai

tech mighty
hi ppl thank u for ur response.....yes it is having all india warrenty and if the current price is ~850 or 800 ,then how can i give it for 650per stick....pls be reasonable and i have used it for 2 weeks only...pls quote a price that is reasonable for both side...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
However long you may have used dude, even a single hour's usage will depriciate the value of a product. You cannot be expecting to sell it at market price, do you?

Although i am not intrested in buying, i just got myself a 2GB 800MHz one, what is its cost in your area?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
@arun chennai:dude PM me your best offer.I need to buy 2x1gb RAM,if your price is right I'll pick up yours.I am from Delhi.

hash!!

________
Dude, current prices are not 950, they are less than that.
A 2GB 800MHz single chip costs 1925! Anyone would prefer that to your costs.

2 modules of the same capacity ram are better than a single module of the equivalent capacity, so i guess it'd be unfair to compare 2x1gb with 1x2gb... cause 1x2gb will always be cheaper... :)

apacheman

Journeyman
Hi all,
I brought 2*1GB Transcend last month (6-12-2007) along with E6750 but now i think it would be better if i use 800MHZ RAM for overclocking...so i am selling my brand new RAM with Bill & still 3 years of warranty left.....
u can even overclock ur 667 ram, it duznt make dat gr8 a difference even if u go for de 800 one.

2 modules of the same capacity ram are better than a single module of the equivalent capacity, so i guess it'd be unfair to compare 2x1gb with 1x2gb... cause 1x2gb will always be cheaper... :)

remember, the performance difference is only a mere 5%-12% based on the application which you use..
and the 2x1 combination requires an extra slot which is hard for upgrades.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
hey fyi i also have to sell kingston value 667 (2 sticks of 1gb KVR667D2N5/1G) for 1500 including shipping..price not negotiable.ram used only 2 days as i got kingston 800mhz.pm me if anyone's interested.and its purchased from india so no warranty issues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom