Selling:Android Tablet 2.07 (New)

FuriOuS

Broken In
*www.techpad.info/pics/12922014011.jpg
One Of my friend gifted me a Android Tab this Sunday which he brought from Singapore
But i have no time to use it as am busy in some projects
The Box is just opened once to take the Screen shots
Here are the specification
Full touch (touch flow)
256 RAM
Built in 1 GB Space
CPU: VIA MW8505 600MHz
upto 32 GB Supported via microsd
Built-in WiFi
3G Stick supported
0.3 Mega Camera (FRONT)
3.5 Earphone jack
Dock connector port (Ethernet + 2 USB ports)
Ethernet 10/100M, WiFi: 802.11B/G
2400MAh battery for long standby, in-use time about 3 to 4 hrs
Gravity Sensor
Firmware: Android 2.07
Multimedia codes: Support, RMVB, MP3, MP4, AVI, Word, Excel, Mail, PDF
Color: Black

Android Market Installed (Can download thousands of Apps n Games for free)

Inbuilt Youtube
Here are the actual Screen Shots
*www.techpad.info/pics/20110013055259.jpg

*www.techpad.info/pics/20110013055504.jpg

*www.techpad.info/pics/20110012120856.jpg

For more Screen Shots Please check
Index of /pics

Package including:
1* Apad
1* Charger
1* User Manual
1*adapter for standard USB and Ethernet
1* 3.5mm earphone
Warrenty 12 months (untill jan 1 2012) (Purchaser bear the 1 side courier charges)
*www.techpad.info/pics/12922014019.jpg
Will give 2 additional accessories for free
Specialized Screen Protector (worth rs 150)
*www.techpad.info/pics/12769120070.jpg

Apad Casing (worth rs 400)
*www.techpad.info/pics/12903935782.jpg

Price:6500 (negotiable) +150 flat Shipping (anywhere in India)
I am in new delhi so i can deliver it personally if you are living in delhi(Preferred)
Payment Mode:-
If Personal : Cash
Courier : Paypal

Note:This Offer is valid till 45 day from now

Any Query Please PM me
Thanks n Happy Lohri

Last edited:

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Sorry to say but seeing the specs and deccription it seems that its iPed or aPad thats a cheap imitical sub-standard product from China and not Singapore.

Only the plus point is its android device
Order it from *www.iped-tablet.com
source : Meet Apple iPad's Chinese rival, iPed - The Times of India

OP
F

FuriOuS

Broken In
Sorry to say but seeing the specs and deccription it seems that its iPed or aPad thats a cheap imitical sub-standard product from China and not Singapore.

Please Dont Spoil the thread :evil:
I can also provide the tracking info ( from which the gift has come)
Mr Intelligent guy please tell us difference between things from Singapore n china with some examples :?

check your PM
Replied

:arrow:Pics
Index of /pics2

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!

Thanks for the info Pratul...

Journey

Broken In
It seems good enough to me, though price is a bit steep don't you think?
It is made in china I believe.

OP
F

FuriOuS

Broken In
I have said earlier the price is negotiable
The new & final price will Rs 6000 (that's includes shipping & 2 additional accessories which cost around 600 in the market)
And most of the electronics are made in China or Taiwan (even ipods &ps3). but the main thing that you are getting 12 months warranty with it.
It seems good enough to me, though price is a bit steep don't you think?
It is made in china I believe.

Pratul_09

Journeyman
I have said earlier the price is negotiable
The new & final price will Rs 6000 (that's includes shipping & 2 additional accessories which cost around 600 in the market)
And most of the electronics are made in China or Taiwan (even ipods &ps3). but the main thing that you are getting 12 months warranty with it.

You are providing warranty for it. AFAIK it was bought from singapore, therefore it must be international warranty or we need to fly singapore to claim one. LOL :lol:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yes. Its International warranty only. My uncle ordered one few days back in e-bay and it simply states that shipping charges for RMA will bear by the buyer. :D

BTW Its not that bad, and pretty OK. On the top, its very cheap. So use it till it blast or you break it. :D

Pratul_09

Journeyman
^^ Yes. Its International warranty only. My uncle ordered one few days back in e-bay and it simply states that shipping charges for RMA will bear by the buyer. :D

BTW Its not that bad, and pretty OK. On the top, its very cheap. So use it till it blast or you break it. :D

Just google for ly-706(it's local name in china) and you may come to a site named slatedroid. Just goto that forum and read some reviews, nothing more to say. It's upto the buyer to decide!!!:pray:

OP
F

FuriOuS

Broken In

Very Right . But in this case Buyer Have to Bear One Side Fee

Just google for ly-706(it's local name in china) and you may come to a site named slatedroid. Just goto that forum and read some reviews, nothing more to say. It's upto the buyer to decide!!!:pray:
Android Tablet Forum is much better forum the slatedroid
(Check the VIA chipset section for reference)

these r called ly-706 in china :???: (super knowledge)
i thought these are simply called MID (mobile Internet device) in every part of the world

^^ Right? Completely buyers decision.
True ;-)

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Very Right . But in this case Buyer Have to Bear One Side Fee

Android Tablet Forum is much better forum the slatedroid
(Check the VIA chipset section for reference)

these r called ly-706 in china :???: (super knowledge)
i thought these are simply called MID (mobile Internet device) in every part of the world

True ;-)

Just search MID and you will turn a cropper and then try LY-706 and bang you are spot on. By the way LY-706 is its technical name(if you didn't know, and knowing this is super knowledge as per you. thanks:grin::grin:).

One of the reputed manufactures of these devices SunSky.
Sunsky - LY-706, 7 Inch ePad Android OS 1.72 Version tablet PC Netbook UMPC, 1.3M webcam, Support WIFI, RJ45/2 USB port adapter, CPU: ARM 9 platfrom, VIA WM8505, 300MHz

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Received a new APad and guys, it's not that bad. Awesome speed, good Wi-Fi connectivity, 3G Compatible and nice screen. Used my uncle's one @ home and its too good for the price point of 12k.

Top Bottom