Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz Dominator RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400C4D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkymailer

Corrugator ...
Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz XMS2 RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400C4D)

Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz XMS2 RAM -- Brand New Box

I got this as an offer on my new Motherboard, but i am buying DDR-1066 and i wanna sell these box packed RAM at discounted price. The cost of 2GB RAM is approx 5000Rs in India. 4GB Dual Channel would easily cost 8500Rs+. Reply back asap if interested..

Model
Brand
CORSAIR, Series XMS2 DHX, Model TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX, Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Tech Spec

Capacity
4GB (2 x 2GB), Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400), Cas Latency 4, Timing 4-4-4-12,
Voltage 2.1V, Heat Spreader/ Heat Sink - Yes

Price : Rs 6000/- + shipping

Package will be sent immediately after the realization of payment via DTDC air (Or via land if air is not available to that location.Shipping to allover india other than north-east will cost about Rs.200/-).

And Hyderabad people can pick up the RAM from me and pay in cash directly ...

Last edited:

amarp

Broken In
Re: Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz Dominator RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400

Hi friend,

See this link, is it the same thing?

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=682

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...
Re: Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz XMS2 RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400

I'm sorry to mention Dominator.. It is the XMS2 one ..

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=1580

But this one costs approx 7250 after Tax + Shipping...
I have quoted the same...
I can re-quote my price by another 500-800 rupees less then early stated...

Guys interested can reply back...

(PS: i dont trust the store mentioned above (its operating from Chandigarh - many frauds have happened last year))

amarp

Broken In
Re: Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz XMS2 RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400

(PS: i dont trust the store mentioned above (its operating from Chandigarh - many frauds have happened last year))

Hi friend,

Thanks for the reply.

I was to know what kind of frauds this store had done with people. It is really, really important. This store quotes less price for many items, but more on other items.

Can you give the links of frauds or people who suffered?

With Warm Regards,

Amar

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...
Re: Sell: Corsair 4GB 4-4-4-12 800MHz Dominator RAM -- Brand New Box (TWIN2X4096-6400

I dont have any links.. but i have seen one of my friend losing out on one such vendor from Chandigarh...

techshop.in and theitdepot.com are trusted few in India..

Neways.. lets not make it a discussion here..
this thread is specially intended for people who wanna buy that RAM from me..

RoBoGhOsT

Broken In

Lynx-india is very good store and they are no frauds, i know the owner of the site and u can talk to him directly if u want :cool: . also the ram u are selling are available for 6500 brand new with local warranty from theitwares.com its not listed on site but i asked directly from owner :D.

gurubhai

Broken In

common that site is good..and the guy personally cals you when you place an order... done business with them earlier...thats not at all a fraud..

does your ram come with a bill

if possible please post a pic of the package..i might be interested..is the package opened/used

Pompy

Broken In

I'm sorry to mention Dominator.. It is the XMS2 one ..

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=1580

But this one costs approx 7250 after Tax + Shipping...
I have quoted the same...
I can re-quote my price by another 500-800 rupees less then early stated...

Guys interested can reply back...

Hello Junkymailer ,

My Name Is Amarbir Singh Dhillon the Website Webmaster And Owner Of Lynx .I Am surprised to Find That Just To Sell Your Ram At The Rate You Are saying you Are Defaming a Reputed Website .I Personally look After the Financing and Other Parts Of The Website ,As Far As i Know I Have Never Commited And Crime,Fraud With The Same .I Am a Registered Member Of ERODOV And TECHENCLAVE Both As a Registered Dealer and i Am Sending You Link That You Should See

*www.techenclave.com/itrader.php?u=5348
*www.erodov.com/community/itrader.php?u=545

I Would Request you to Please Write Openly In This Forum Along With Proof That You Could Gather To Proof That I am Commiting Fraud .Its Not a Good thing To Say these Type Of Things Openly .My Mobile No Is 9815000133 And I am Available 24 Hours To Attend To customers .You Can Check My Webste For My Address Too

www.lynx-india.com

Note :Thanks To Amar Pandey Jee For Making Me Aware Of This Forum and This thread .I Would Like The Mods To Please Help And support Me In this Even If I Am Not Obeying Any Rules Cos i Am Not a Regular Here .

Mutant

Broken In

ya, i know amarbir ji, he is a very good and honest person and a very good dealer, have got many things from his store and i had a very good experience, so when you don't know, u should not say anything

Roadripper

Journeyman

Hello Junkymailer ,

My Name Is Amarbir Singh Dhillon the Website Webmaster And Owner Of Lynx .I Am surprised to Find That Just To Sell Your Ram At The Rate You Are saying you Are Defaming a Reputed Website .I Personally look After the Financing and Other Parts Of The Website ,As Far As i Know I Have Never Commited And Crime,Fraud With The Same .I Am a Registered Member Of ERODOV And TECHENCLAVE Both As a Registered Dealer and i Am Sending You Link That You Should See

*www.techenclave.com/itrader.php?u=5348
*www.erodov.com/community/itrader.php?u=545

I Would Request you to Please Write Openly In This Forum Along With Proof That You Could Gather To Proof That I am Commiting Fraud .Its Not a Good thing To Say these Type Of Things Openly .My Mobile No Is 9815000133 And I am Available 24 Hours To Attend To customers .You Can Check My Webste For My Address Too

www.lynx-india.com

Note :Thanks To Amar Pandey Jee For Making Me Aware Of This Forum and This thread .I Would Like The Mods To Please Help And support Me In this Even If I Am Not Obeying Any Rules Cos i Am Not a Regular Here .

+1 no fraud as such ma frn bot a amd rig from amarbir noprobs as such .. :p

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...

Hello Mr Dhillon,
Sorry to cause you trouble. But i personally didnt feel safe.. Also i was not able to find any such certified dealer details on your site and thus was not able to judge.

Also, as my friend had lost on one such dealer from Chandigarh.. i was a little confused..

Anyways.. my apologies..

Wish you great Success and will surely like to order from you in future !!

btw, i didnt find Viewsonic NX series on your site ?? Do you stock them ??

pimpom

Cyborg Agent

I have good reason to distrust people from that area, although I have nothing to say about Lynx online shop itself. For all I know, Lynx may be operated by genuine, honest business people, and I'm sure there are many decent honest people in the Chandigarh-Haryana region.

However, out of the dozens of purchases I have made from eBay, I was cheated twice, both of them by sellers from that area. I was refunded by eBay the first time. The seller was Dinesh Singh from Chandigarh who was kicked out of Digit forum for trying to continue his fraudulent activities here in the forum. He was reported by other forum members he had also cheated (not I). Digit admin gave something else as the reason, but the real reason was obvious.

The second one was from Panchkula, on the outskirts of Chandigarh. This one was so skilled at delaying things that the period for complaint had run out before I had a chance to lodge a complaint at eBay. When I threatened to report him to the police, he sent a cheque as a refund, but the cheque was a dud. I lost 7000/- plus a lot of time.

Two of my friends, who are also regular buyers on eBay were cheated once each, both by sellers from that area.

Three people cheated four times, all by people from the same area. Draw your own conclusions.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

Lynx-India is clean as anything....

Amarji is one hell of a guy for giving that price....

Pompy

Broken In

Hello Mr Dhillon,
Sorry to cause you trouble. But i personally didnt feel safe.. Also i was not able to find any such certified dealer details on your site and thus was not able to judge.

Also, as my friend had lost on one such dealer from Chandigarh.. i was a little confused..

Anyways.. my apologies..

Wish you great Success and will surely like to order from you in future !!

btw, i didnt find Viewsonic NX series on your site ?? Do you stock them ??

Hi Thats OK ,

But this is against the Policy Of This Website ,I Will Not Break The Rules And Regulations of digit forum .

Regards

Amarbir S Dhillon
www.lynx-india.com

I have good reason to distrust people from that area, although I have nothing to say about Lynx online shop itself. For all I know, Lynx may be operated by genuine, honest business people, and I'm sure there are many decent honest people in the Chandigarh-Haryana region.

However, out of the dozens of purchases I have made from eBay, I was cheated twice, both of them by sellers from that area. I was refunded by eBay the first time. The seller was Dinesh Singh from Chandigarh who was kicked out of Digit forum for trying to continue his fraudulent activities here in the forum. He was reported by other forum members he had also cheated (not I). Digit admin gave something else as the reason, but the real reason was obvious.

The second one was from Panchkula, on the outskirts of Chandigarh. This one was so skilled at delaying things that the period for complaint had run out before I had a chance to lodge a complaint at eBay. When I threatened to report him to the police, he sent a cheque as a refund, but the cheque was a dud. I lost 7000/- plus a lot of time.

Two of my friends, who are also regular buyers on eBay were cheated once each, both by sellers from that area.

Three people cheated four times, all by people from the same area. Draw your own conclusions.

hi ,
It Makes All Kinds To Make The World ,So Its OK ,Someone Could Have A Different Opinion Too .It Happens ...

amarbir singh dhillon

Last edited:
OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...

So guys anyone interested to buy it out !!
Its with Lifetime Warranty from Corsair...
I offer this @ 6000Rs now.. final price !!

Please PM me if interested or reply back in the thread !!

thnx all...

Here is the link to the RAM at Mr Dhillon's Online Shop

*lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=1580

it will cost approx 7250 after taxes and shipping..

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

if for 6000 shipped..can u hold it for me until this sat..if i will..will transfer the money that day..or no i can pm u...

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...

if for 6000 shipped..can u hold it for me until this sat..if i will..will transfer the money that day..or no i can pm u...

Hey buddy.. if you can be fast as i need those money to buy Asus EN8800GT 1GB..
i can ship this right away...

regards...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

u have to wait until sat....a guy intends to sell me something..he taking a breath now thats why till sat..otherwise would have given a definite answer..if u cant wait go ahead..no worries mate..or i will pm u in 10 mts..

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...

Fine then.. anyone else interested can PM me ...

Will be soon ending this thread then.. got some people bidding on ebay though ..

Reply quickly if interested!

OP
J

junkymailer

Corrugator ...

Hi friend,

See this link, is it the same thing?

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=682

Are you interested buddy ?
I have revised the offer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom