Selecting GPU for my System. @+/-Rs.8000

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hello everyone,
few months back i started this thread named "Making a system @16-17,000".
Getting a reasonable reply thanks to both [MENTION=135546]deathblade[/MENTION] and [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION],
i finally bought this system. :-?

Pentium G3220
Gigabyte H81M-S1
HyperXFury 4GB
WD Blue 1TB
Any local Cabinet w/o PSU
Antec BP300/Antec VP450p
As i mentioned in the purpose section,that i will need it for home and office use but now i want to extend my expectation a bit. :lol:
i want to add a GPU in it,
requirement?
Die hard CS GO fan,so please suggest me one which will run it flawlessly in medium. :|
Dont mind if able to play to play latest game on low or med.
Budget-Rs.8000.(around)
Thanks
vedula.k95

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
congrats :D

BTW which PSU did you actually but? BP300 or VP450p? because until we know the PSU, its unreasonable to answer :p

OP
vedula.k95

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
congrats :D

BTW which PSU did you actually but? BP300 or VP450p? because until we know the PSU, its unreasonable to answer :p

actually i am in hostel and i have suggested this rig to my father,he instead of the given PSU, got one which was in a combo with the cabinet of iball,so i guess it's not a decent option to put the load on the bundled one,so yeah i can afford more for a psu,which can catapult the GPU the much as it can :|

- - - Updated - - -

R7 250x is the way to go, performs better than 650 Ti :)
ok, :-o.
will there be any bottleneck with my config,or the GPU will perform the way it should with any other system? :|

- - - Updated - - -

This ?
*www.flipkart.com/sapphire-amd-ati-radeon-r7-250-boost-1gb-ddr5-1-gb-graphics-card/p/itmdqz82gsj4gcmw
i think prices have changed :p

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
That's the r7 250 not the 250x.. Here :
*mdcomputers.in/products/graphics-card/sapphire-graphics-card-r7-250x-1gb-ddr5.html

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
actually i am in hostel and i have suggested this rig to my father,he instead of the given PSU, got one which was in a combo with the cabinet of iball,so i guess it's not a decent option to put the load on the bundled one,so yeah i can afford more for a psu,which can catapult the GPU the much as it can :|

- - - Updated - - -

ok, :-o.
will there be any bottleneck with my config,or the GPU will perform the way it should with any other system? :|

- - - Updated - - -

This ?
Error 500 Server Error
i think prices have changed :p
El Cheapo eh?
better go woth GTX 750 then ;)

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
so comparing at mdcomputers the best cards around 8k are r7 250x and gtx 750 from amd and nvidia respectively,then i went to gpuboss.com and compared their performace(both 1gb ddr5) here are the results Radeon R7 250X vs GeForce GTX 750 i would be happy if any techo can analyze the above results and then you can base your decision based on it :)

quicky008

Technomancer
Go for gtx 750-nvidia's drivers are slightly more stable as compared to those of amd and so you'll face fewer compatibility issues while trying to run most new games.

anaklusmos

Youngling
By any chance do you want to buy my Radeon 6970 2GB ? I bought it about 2 years ago and it can still run most modern games at 1080p high (tried it with FC4, no AA though)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
get 7770 from here:
Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7770 1 GB GDDR5
R7 250X is just a rehash(new name same tech) of it.

If you really want to spend money on 750 then get the Ti version.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
lol wtf is happening here? everyone is forgetting that he has an El Cheapo PSU. the only good GPU it can run is GTX 750 ..

OP
vedula.k95

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
OMG it seems like i have been quite inactive and the thread has crawled a long way down the lane.
specially sorry for my silly question :|
So i am remapping my questions,to clear out all the doubts.
1)I want a combo of both GPU and a PSU,because i have an intex cabinet which contains an inbuilt PSU,and i personally dont think that its gonna power any of the GPU,stated because firstly its free secondly i dont know the Watt of the psu.So yeah i will prefer buying a new one.
2)what is it with the HD 7770 vs R7 270x.
3)And [MENTION=33037]quicky008[/MENTION] stated that Nvidia drivers are actually more compatible with the game than AMD?can anyone justify?
and yeah my budjet for both graphics card and psu is Rs.+/- 11000. :lol:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
cheapest good psu for ~400w range would be antec vp450p for ~2700.
Antec VP450P SMPS
Since you are not a hardcore gamer you can get 7770 from flipkart(see above for the link).

Top Bottom