Seen Nightmares!!! Post them here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Hey I am starting a thread on the Nightmares. When we sleep with some mystic problems in our mind or after watching some ghost movies we have a chance of seeing nightmares during sleep as the pictures of ghosts we have revolves in our brain:confused:. We really find it difficult to escape from it and everything seems real and suddenly our sleep breaks and we ourselves at the middle of night. Afterwards it is very tough to bring back sleep and sometimes we have to spend the night sleeplessly by changing our postitions on bed:-(. If you have any spooky dreams or any nightmares which didn't let you sleep or any mystic scenes which disturbed you from sleeping please post them here.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i got a recent one!... i was watching Heroes from season 1 till the last episode... of course i took breaks in between... however, i guess it was the effect of this series for my weird dream!!... i saw myself being thrown out from a big US style bus. some body grabbed me and just tossed me through the windshield.. i don't know the reason why did he do it or for that matter who the hell he was!!... one thing i noticed was while i was flying through the cracked glass of the windshield, Leave Out The Rest by Linkin Park was playing in the background!!.. totally weird!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I only have nightmares when my bladder is full and then I just go to bathroom, come back to sleep peacefully :p

:-xi always have bad dream every night whenever i m going in deep sleep. according to that dream i always fall from my bed or from anywhere like stairs or terrace. and suddenly i wake up. another dream i have sometimes is that i am in trouble and i am unable to breath. these are my nightmares which comes very often to me.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom