See what yahoo has done .Insult of INDIAN map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
^^ Kind of agreed. It is shameful how India gets snubbed by Nepalese kings, gets trashed by Bangladeshis and yet keeps a straight face. Gandhi-ism as we call it, get slapped in both cheeks till they turn tomato red. India needs someone like late Indira Gandhi, assertive and strong to stand in the global arena. ;)

rajasekharan

Youngling
why worry about part of land that belong to us or theirs. as long as people remain safe, sound and happy. there is no need for worry,

but then you will always find leaders who thirst for war, to conquer an area and make them theirs.

for what?????, who knows.....

faraaz

Evil Genius
Apparently the area under contention has strong tactical advantages...or something like that.

As far as I know, its just a big hunk of rock and ice...let them have it.

@OP: Dude, that's a very immature attitude to have...

Aberforth

The Internationalist
rajasekharan said:
why worry about part of land that belong to us or theirs. as long as people remain safe, sound and happy. there is no need for worry,

It would have been all fine if the people were happy and safe. But they are badly discriminated against, by Pakistani security forces, police and militants. And PoK has become a hotspot for training terrorists, both for Afghan and India.

rocket357

Security freak
Not to get involved in the political debate (or hell, even to break it up...keep going, guys!), I'd like to say that map makers have been known to make mistakes...my brother was visiting a city quite some ways away that he had never been to before, so he looked the region up with mapquest...and they (though a map error) claimed to have the only market on the planet that is floating out in the ocean...

Go figure...

Aberforth

The Internationalist
rocket357 said:
Not to get involved in the political debate (or hell, even to break it up...keep going, guys!), I'd like to say that map makers have been known to make mistakes...my brother was visiting a city quite some ways away that he had never been to before, so he looked the region up with mapquest...and they (though a map error) claimed to have the only market on the planet that is floating out in the ocean...

Go figure...

But this omission is not a mistake. If you were to buy a map from anywhere outside India, Kashmir will be different than what the maps in India show. There was a row in Excise Department who refused to let Britannica Almanac in because of these maps but eventually allowed with a seal claiming the maps are "neither accurate nor authentic".

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
NIGHTMARE said:
china have capture some parts of India i read in news paper (Times Of India 1 month ago)and Indian Gov. doing nothing

Well welcome to the mayhem at the Border area.

Always tricky... here in Nepal people are not happy, for India has taken over loads and loads of arable land in the border area.

With border open between two countries the only thing that is separating the border lines are simple... poles and markers, which according to officials can be dug and shifted :D

lol... it's a never ending process!!

praka123

left this forum longback
old people used to say-with Nehru proclaiming peace with China and everybody in India got "india-cheeni,bhai-bhai" china attacked and caputred even more than what we knows.but they left with that small piece they are hanging upon.I dont think in any time they will leave it easily.remember poor tibetans roaming around india,when they cant go back to tibet for,tibet has became a part of it already.this is the fact.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
We lack the guts. It's as simple as that! Ours is a notorious soft-state - often a laughing stock, pitied upon at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom