Security Measures

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

ajinvi

Right off the assembly line
guess your two rules apply here...:)but i was just asking if i do that will i get full protection or will there be some problems:|

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
guess your two rules apply here...:)but i was just asking if i do that will i get fukk protection or will there be some problems:|
:D
U'll get full protection untill they balcklist ur serial key, then ur product will become a trial version, simple;):).

Piracy is not to be discussed on this forum. That includes torrenrs, warez, etc. Guess I forgot to add that to my list of rules. :rolleyes:

Regarding your AV, KIS 2009 is the best in the business. With that, you will not need any other security software, like firewall, anti-spyware, etc. as KIS is all in one.

But, as you have downloaded it from a torrent, it will work till the Serial key you used is blacklisted, and thus, you wont be able to run it when it's blacklisted, rendering it useless.

You can buy 1 year of security of KIS 2009 at prices ranging from 400/0 to 800/- Rs. (based on bargaining skills/ on site promotions, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom